Lost in Kontakt - some general questions

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by liquid23, Sep 27, 2024 at 11:28 AM.

1. liquid23

liquid23 Ultrasonic

Hi all,

first I´d like to say that I did quite some research here in the forum and on Youtube, but get lost somehow in complexity.

I have different questions.

Installed Bobdules release of Kontakt 8.0.1. Have all the library tools installed too.

From 80 libraries/instruments in my Kontakt folder just 42 showing up in Kontakt browser.

I don´t have any idea which files inside the libraries cause the libraries to show up in browser.
    Tried to compare the different dictories but didn´t found a pattern there.

Would like to see Korn Deluxe in my browser view for example. There is just a nki file and the samples in folder. What I have to generate? Nicct file and wallpaper?

In other examples the files are there, but library won´t show up anyway.

Kontakt 8 specific regarding Leap, there is a pack called Lo-Fi which I didn´t install on myself. I installed 4 different packs (Progressive Trance, Drum Breaks, Accoustic Drums and 80s New Wave) from which just the first one shows up under the Leap tab. All packs include the same type of files and folders, but just this one is visible. Tried to include them with Bobdules library tools as well as with R2Rs. Both said packs are registered and recognised.

Is there kind of a step by step guide starting from ground to help me getting problems solved?

Thx in advance!