lost group?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GanjaRa_, Mar 14, 2015.

1. GanjaRa_

GanjaRa_ Newbie

r2r out of buisiness? no release since 1st march ...

3. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

seems to be retired , no wonder

4. mono

mono Audiosexual

There can be lots of reasons

good and bad

sometimes they are working on something big
    other times they just need a brake same as anyone.

if they are going to stop you will hear about it *yes*

5. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Let's give our scene heroes a break. We are so spoiled with their vast and generous releases that we can't help asking for more. ;)

6. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

There have been no official releases since 1st of March... :rofl:

7. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

why we need new stuff?

i think in the last month we got enough to make music with, but hey leechers want more stuff and more and more ...

i think R2R could remain some months under radar, i would appreciate it really! :bleh: :mates:

8. copylefter

copylefter Producer

Maybe cause they're people and not bots? And people have a real life? Or do you think they reverse 8hours a day
    for free? They need to eat, drink, breath, meet people and think about life just like you. Who never tried can only imagine the amount of time it takes to reverse engineer software, not to mention it takes years of study to learn how to. Would you do it for free every damn day? I don't think so. *no*

:mates:

9. Demon

Demon Producer

No release since the 1st March. That's just two weeks. Is people expecting them to release every day??

Every human being needs a rest. As someone said here, if they were retiring, they'd let us know.

10. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

yup, relax. they are people too....

11. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

...Ganja makes 2 weeks last an eternity :)

12. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

R2R are on holiday, you could have a go at reverse engineering some stuff yourself if you are not happy with what you can already play with :dunno:

and this could be a opportunity for other groups to show their mettle?

13. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

yes they are ... thinking reversing is like downloading the releases. :rofl:

R2R made some many releases in the last 8 weeks, i think its time for some holidays. :wink:

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

A holiday would be the best thing that could ever happen and a well deserved moment of rest and reflection. We have been given so much as is and an eternally grateful thanks for that. :bow:

15. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Maybe a name change :dunno:

16. Pereira

Pereira Producer

I think there is an incorrect interpretation of the concerns exposed. The real fear is not for the loss of two weeks of releases. we all know this well. We can stay one year without and everything would go ahead without any problem (on the contrary, there would be time to explore the use of many tools we really do not know)
    The real problem is that they have accustomed to almost daily deadlines, and even only a two weeks stop seems an anomaly. Makes one suspect that they have suspended all activities. What, however, already happened several times in the past with other teams.
    And right now the available alternatives to their work are not so many ......and qualified :dunno:
    So, let's hope that they are really on vacation; this is still an useful and imortant opportunity for us not to forget that their commitment is a great gift not due, and the immense debt of gratitude we all owe them

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

17. Maybe R2R are a bunch of beautiful woman. I have never "scene" their faces and not ever heard a voice.

18. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Couple things to consider.... first of all namm and aes etc all passed, and with the beloved exception of our favorite AAX/Ilok2/Eden/UVI bullshit, .... well, they did their job, and fast, and faster then probably they wanted to do, giving respect to the cool devs.

what is it exactly that you NEED right now? of course I check in every day, but really, if i don't go to az or buy another piece of software for 20 years I still wouldn't be able to master and get through all the tremendous gifts, generosity and material here. so take a xanax and get to work. if you can't make a song out of a crap verson of some freeware plugin, ..... i hate to tell you, find another job/hobby/ whatever,,,,, because YOU DO NOT HAVE IT.

I wish there was a way to send HEXWARS and R2R and HORiZON and the better suppliers and contributors here bar tabs on "US", that is for fucking sure.

the real honest, and let me repeat, the REAL concern here, is how Zeus is doing in his recovery, as he has given us a lot, been a good guy, lord knows the pain he is in right now.... so it seems a little disingenuous to be worried about the new bullshit update to serum or whatever. real times. real people. lets take a cold hard look at who we are as people and a community and not be the bottom feeders we know exist out there and on other sites.

SAiNT and Catalyst have provided safe and secure harbor. To them we owe that gratitude. For us inhabitants of that land, it is to do the right thing.

There are real world issues here with people we know only as avatars, .... let's think a little deeper and respect and care about those we all know are the real deal.

19. Pereira

Pereira Producer

We all agree, of course, but it sounds vaguely of pomposity.
    We are not discussing about the future of humanity, just discoursing amateur and hobby matters, into a board that is almost entirely composed of musicians with few hopes and no money .......
    I believe that this condition helps a lot to not forget what the real values in life.
    But sometime stupid things help to survive

20. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Since when are warez about what you need?
    You know, fame and blah blah...

21. Shrek

Shrek Noisemaker

Why not buy something for a change instead of always wanting everything for free?