Looperator VST not showing up in list of VST's in Studio One 3

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Furyus Stylez, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Furyus Stylez

Furyus Stylez Newbie

I have installed Looperator and the VST doesn't show up in the list. I have checked & the dll file is present but not being recognized by Studio One 3. The stand alone comes up and works fine though. Has anyone run into this problem before? If so what is the fix? I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times to no evail.

3. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

It's normal if looperator is 32bit and your S1 3 is 64bit.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

Works fine here. If you're not sure whether you're using 64bit or 32bit, in Studio One click on "Help - About" and It will say something like.. STudio one 3.1.1 Winx64.

Are you sure studio one is scanning for new vsts? It's not enough to just click refresh in the browser. You can trick it into updating the list by going into your Studio one vst options and clicking or unclicking Scan at startup and then clicking apply. It saves restarting it over and over.

5. Spacely

Spacely Producer

Mine works fine.

It's in Effects not Instruments. Also check the flat/folder/vendor sometimes it goes to one but not all.

Do a Rescan like audiowolf said and make sure you rescan the blacklist just in case.

Hope you get it working it's a nice plugin

6. Furyus Stylez

Furyus Stylez Newbie

I am using the 64 bit version of studio one. During install I selected both the 32bit and 64bit plugins. I have tried using the default Steinberg plugin location and my own which houses all my other VST's. I have even checked to see if showed up in another program (Adobe Audition CS6) which it didn't. What I don't understand is if you are given the option to install both the 64 and 32 bit as VST's should it really make a difference what version of Studio One your using?

7. Furyus Stylez

Furyus Stylez Newbie

I understand it's listed under effects and I have visually seen the dll file in the VST's folder. I will try the rescan as audiowolf suggested & see what happens. I have big plans for this plugin and can't wait to get it working. Thank you and everyone else who has given me input on this problem. I really appreciate it.

8. audiowolf

audiowolf Producer

If you're using 64bit you don't need the 32bit plugin, but it won't hurt anything to install it. It just won't show up in your daw. I uncheck them when installing because I know I won't need them.

I like to install my plugins in easy folders like C:\64 and C:\32 to make things more organized. You don't have to move everything, just try Looperator in another folder and add it to Studio One like in my attached image.

Btw if you do want to use the Steinberg folder, keep in mind there are two places they could be hiding.

Windows

C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins\

32-bit plug-ins on Windows 64-bit

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\Vstplugins\

You'd probably want it in the Program files without the x86.

Attached Files:

9. Furyus Stylez

Furyus Stylez Newbie

Just want to thank everyone who gave me some advice on ow to solve this problem. I finally have it installed. I actually had to do a completely custom install using no default folders and it finally picked it up. Now it's not that I didn't try this before to some extent but I am just glad it's solved & installed so on with the MUSIC! Thanks again!:bow: