Loopcloud 6 Help any workarounds?

Discussion in 'Software' started by tgunz020707, Jan 27, 2024.

1. tgunz020707

tgunz020707 Kapellmeister

I've been running loopcloud 6 for a while now no issues (I released version 6 before they went paid).The last couple days it wont open i think it phoned home or something i'm usually 99 percent offline but i accidentally left loopcloud open then this happened.I have tried revo uninstalling even tried rolling back to version 5 nothing happens it keeps getting stuck.There was a workaround to make all the paid features work which i could careless about i just like the cataloguing feature and changing samples to whatever scale your in.The xml file that could be changed to get the extra features isn't even showing up anymore but when i open loopcloud it shows that its logged in.Honestly there paid version 7 to me is a waste i don't need extra sounds or the new effects etc.Any ideas on how to fix this?When i open loopcloud 6 it opens to the blueish initializing screen but then stops and sits there I've let it run for 30-45 mins I've tried running it as admin ,running straight.Any help to get this fixed would be greatly appreciated!