Loop played from keyboard won't stop

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by rem, Nov 30, 2013.

1. rem

rem Member

Encouraged by the friendliness encountered on asking my first question here, I am trying out another one on you.

I am using a USB MIdi keyboard, FLStudio as host and a Big Fish Audio library in Kontakt (Methane Industrial Rock), just trying out the sounds. Problem is that when I play a sound of the keyboard (it's a short lopp), it won't stop. Same if I play several loops simultaneously. The sound only stops if I manually press the stop button at the top in FLStudio. There is nothing in the piano roll and nothing in the playlist. The problem is probably with a common Big Fish Audio default setting because I can reproduce it with other BFA libraries. It also makes no difference whether I use the USB keyboard of the software keyboard, and I don;t have the problem with non BFA libraries.

I'm sure it must be something stupid but I can't see it. Please let me know if you have any idea what is causing it.

Thank you

rem

3. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

Go to Kontakt setup on sound and then on wave editor and watch what happen when you press the key, there you can see pointing line, is it stop when you release the key ?

4. House4420

House4420 Newbie

You prolly have the loop points activated. Go to channel settings for that loop, SMP, unclick "use loop points"....
    That should do it. Im not very familiar with Kontakt tho if it has anything to do with that but in Fl thats usually the issue when that happens.

5. rem

rem Member

Thank you both. I will check when I get home.