Loooking for a music director for our song

Discussion in 'Job Listings: Finding, Hiring.' started by Srikanth, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Srikanth

Srikanth Noisemaker

Hello my name is Sri and I am from india and we are trying to make a song which we are looking for a music director to work with us.

3. beatroot

beatroot Producer

Hi Sri.Which part of India and what is the language to be used for the song.

4. Srikanth

Srikanth Noisemaker

South india, Tamil but its kind of western type so it doesn't matter and it doesn't need to be indian type :) only the lyrics will be in tamil

5. Yubidi

Yubidi Newbie

Interesting !
    :wink:
    I've been away for a long time here..., but if you are really stuck, you can always PM me.
    And send me a sheet or a midi- file or even a mp3 just to have a look, for the fun of it, and who knows....
    It might take a while for me to respond, because I'm not always here....
    But willing to help !

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  6. BudSpencer

BudSpencer Producer

Count me in! What kind of help do you need? :D
    (and here is a song of mine, as an example of my style)

7. rhythmatist

rhythmatist Audiosexual

I take pride in my ability to create arrangements and the creative use of studio tools now available. As a percussionist have always been interested in and listened to music from all over the world for ideas and inspiration. I would be interested in a project like this. More information is needed about the song, and what your goals or vision are for it, though. Are you looking for electronic music production, real musicians, mixture of both, etc.? Do you have any examples or demos you might be willing to share in private with any of us? I also have access to plenty of "cloud" space, which makes working with people from a distance much easier. You can look at my profile page---- my experience, background, and links are there. I'm not really very anonymous. :bow:

8. Damontes

Damontes Newbie

ask a pro.
    Maybe I might be of help with a short expertise on your work. Im interested because of the crosscultural bridges and vibes and where I can share some of my decades experience about. Might give you thoughts and facts about your work that can save you a lot of time. Constructive and not of arrogant behaviour. Im a performing and producing artist in music and around different cultures. My official popular music life started back in 1990. Im also coaching people and profiling their projects about weak points and focusing on how to improve and explore the magic. Hands on and result related. Recent work is a remix for a Chicago based artist, Japanese and Korean Pop work. Next summer I will be assisting Thai artists. I did an Indian based recording project coaching some years ago. Right now Im preparing a relaunch of my web presence.

9. smtlove2

smtlove2 Newbie

I Can Compose Music Mr.Sri. Here is My programming Link--