Looking for this sample pack

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by Mostwest, May 2, 2015.

1. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Hi guys. i'm looking for one particular sample pack wich i can't find myself. I asked directly to the producer (KSHMR) but it's really hard to get some replays these days.

I'm really tired of Vengeance Sample packs, they sound too much compressed and over used. Should be a Progressive House/Modern EDM sample pack. Do you know what sample pack is this?? Thanks.

11_sh_drum_loop_128.wav

http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/qV2bojlT/file.html

20_sh_drum_loop_128.wav

http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/GzZ2hd8l/file.html

3. Evorax

Evorax Rock Star

Hi Mostwest,

I noticed you said about Vengeance packs that they sound too much compressed, but i'm wondering how are your attached samples any different. They still sound compressed to me :rofl: .
    That's EDM. Even if you don't use compressed samples, you'll still have to compress everything once you crank up the limiter to meet the today's loudness requirements.
    Also if you want your loudness to compete, you'll still have to compress some stuff yourself in order to reduce the dynamic range on purpose.

Back to your question,
    Search through Singomakers's "Swedish House" series. Dunno.. :dunno: maybe it worth a try.

Cheers :mates:

Evo

4. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Thanks for the replay, i find that eqing Vengeance samples (most loops) is really hard compared to other companies samples, when you play togheter 3-4 drum loops from Vengeance the track start sound very cluttered. Same for the kicks they take too much space and sometimes aren't powerful enough compared to professional kick.

These loops i uploaded seems to be more uncompressed sounding the vengeance's one, more fresh (really i don't know how to explain it). However i barelly use loops on drop section just within Intro/outro part where the mix is less cluttered. :wink: