Looking for this guitar sound

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by NitroRocks, Dec 26, 2022.

1. NitroRocks

NitroRocks Member

Hi all,

I need a little help from experts here.

Is there a guitar library that possibly can play this guitar solo, especially that last high note, just like in this preview below?

Thanks in advance!

3. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

IDK because I haven't used them personally but I've heard some pretty amazing things done with Ample Sound and SONiVOX instruments. I mean almost convincing stuff that you really have to listen for those few WTF notes to start doubting it.

Honestly for something like that it would just be easier to play it on whatever flavor of cheap electric guitar you can get your hands on. There is a phaser, delay and reverb the tonal quality of the instrument is going to be buried under so much pixie dust it will not matter.

Would take you 20 mins to learn that and start you off on an adventure that could entertain you for years to come.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I think you can get quite close. That last note if I'm not mistaken is an harmonic, most (electric) guitar libs/instruments have that. Then again, I've a bad motherf* hangover, so I'll come back tomorrow :rofl:

5. NitroRocks

NitroRocks Member

Thanks. The best way would be to learn things as you say. That will exclude losing time finding best matching samples in the future. :wink:

Wish you a fast recovery Xupito. Will try to further investigate with the libraries I have in my PC.

I mean I have many as probably most of you, so I've tried to shortcut if someone maybe have the answer before I spend days finding the best solution. :) In the end, I should spend some time learning things as JMOUTTON said.

6. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Strat. Reverb. Chorus.
    The last bit is just flageolets.

Edit: Oh. You asked for a library. Idk. I just know plugging in a strat and playing this clean will be done quicker.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Thanks, I'm better today :rofl:
    I don't have my stuff installed right now. But should be basically what @JMOUTTON and @Baxter said when it comes to effects.
    Of course people who play guitar will recommend you a real guitar, that's only natural. But as I said you can get quite close with a plugin (kontat lib). The last note is def an harmonic, also know as flageolet.

8. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

I can play and record any part you want for a negotiable fee of my own choosing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  9. Colin

Colin Producer

about 2 seconds work for any competent guitarist!