Looking for the Omnisphere Preset from Break ya Neck by Scott Storch - Busta Rhymes

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by BenniTheBlockbuster, Sep 23, 2022.

1. BenniTheBlockbuster

BenniTheBlockbuster Producer

Hi ,

I just ask , does anyone know the preset of Break ya neck by busta Rhymes .

The whole thing should be an omnisphere preset , here in the video you can guess :

3. Majestic

Majestic Rock Star

When Break Ya Neck by Busta Rhymes was released, Omnisphere didn't exist yet. Omnisphere just happens to be the synthesizer that Scott Storch is using in that video to demonstrate his playing the song. Back in 2000-2001 when the song was recorded, they probably used one of the PCM synthesizers which were in vouge at the time.

As far as what patch Scott Storch is using in the video, I don't know exactly, but search "pizzicato" in Omnisphere and it shouldn't take you long to find it.

Cheers.

Edit: Also, in the record, it sounds like the riff is played using an electric guitar patch, whereas in the Omnisphere video, it sounds like a pizzicato violin(?) patch. It could also be a koto... or some kind of non-metal string zither.

Edit 2: Tried searching "pizzicato" in Omnisphere. No luck. Maybe it's a muted guitar? Or like I said, some kind of non-metal string zither...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022