Looking for Studio One's Beta tester

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Mostwest, May 16, 2014.

1. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

Guys, Presonus are looking for Beta tester, maybe for version 3.0 or 2.7 (or 2.6.3) of Studio One

http://forums.presonus.com/posts/list/9127.page

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

you will also need to be a legit user :wink:

4. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

Not so for Ableton lol

5. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

I am a legit user. But i HATE studio one. I have Studio One 2 whatever version it is. But i never use it. I have like 20 keys for it too.

6. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

lol pm me like 10 of 'em.

I can't stand it for production, but for home studio mixing theres no better.

7. oidua

oidua Member

Lol, what do you guys use then?
    Live, Reaper... or what?
    :dancing:
    And here's one interested in those keys also... PM if you like *yes*

8. Pereira

Pereira Producer

:wow: :wow: 20keys???????

If you are so disgusted and in a generous mood, I could definitely accept one of them....... :dunno:
    I like to help people in trouble :rofl:

and what an honour to become a beta tester :bleh: although in the shoes of presonus would not be so quiet

9. virusg

virusg Rock Star

20?? ...i bought version one then did not have the money to upgrade but if u are willing to share them,please count me in organicspaceraisedmoonbeef :mates:

10. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef would you be so kind to share a key with me? Studio One is my main sequencer! :rofl:

11. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef i'm a S1 user, would you give me 1 or 2 keys, i will appreciate

12. jack

jack Newbie

1st this is an old beta test - can't see a new announcement.
    2nd I would take a license too - I like S1V2 a lot - even if it's more CPU hungry then good old Cubase.

Cheers,
    Jack

13. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

How is this old?? The original post clearly says: "UPDATE: May 17, 2014. The beta for Studio One is full. We have a waiting list of at least 20+ people so the registration for Studio One beta testing is closed until further notice whenever people leave or we have a need for more people to join.

If you're selected, we'll contact you about tests before they begin to check on your availability for the test period. Thanks for taking interest in helping us continue to improve PreSonus gear for you and to introduce new gear that suits your musical needs."

It really helps if you actually read the damn thing :wink:

14. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

IF you guys look to the left of the title of the post, you will see that Presonus posted this in 2011. :bleh:

I guess too late for beta testing :rofl:

15. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

:dunno: Not sure where the 'giving out' Studio One keys came up. But maybe i could do that. PM me. I may ask for a donation of something you own to get something i own (something that isnt on AZ yet). You know, i help you and you help me help all of you again (You -> Me -> Community). :thumbsup:

BUT i did notice not one person who asked 'thanked' my post nor the OPs.

I have a StudioLive mixer and love it. Got the keys and Studio one 2 and Capture 2 with it.

I use Logic X. I love it. I used it since version 7 back in 2005 or so and loved it since. It is just easy to work with with everything. I do it all. Production, Mix/Master, Recording, Editing, etc and i do it all with Logic and Wavepad (sometimes to chop up samples).

On OSX:

If you produce you use Ableton (i dislike it, but im not a strict producer)

If you do it all you use Logic (or for THOSE people you use Protools [i wont touch it])

Oddities(i have used them and dislike them for various reasons [my own reasons]): Reaper, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig and some others

16. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

I just sent you a message asking for one, but changed my mind as im just going to save and buy this. What i think you should do is give one to Catalyst for all the work he does on here and AudioZ and since you got 20 then why not offer him a couple to him hand out to people like Introninja who goes out of his way to help people or Andrew who takes the time to write awesome reviews for everyone or Xsze who is a Super Moderator for a reason (all these people may not want it but just examples)and to other wonderful people in the AudioSex community, their are many people here that deserve it and they are probably the ones you wont hear from.

17. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

A good number of those people i talk to behind the curtain. Its all of consideration. BUT id rather help someone and they help me help the community. Being a poor audio lover i like to help, but reciprocation is appreciated as giving things for 'free' in a sense just feeds the leeches. I want to promote community support. I had EXCELLENT luck with it before, but only with community help is it possible. I help when i can, but i guess i will contact those who asked for one and see if they are willing to donate any plugs or sample packs or something.

Maybe i will start a thread on this topic and not snake this one from the OP. But honestly think of it and imagine the leeches that giveaways bring. I would rather promote people to donate stuff in turn for getting stuff. It creates a healthy community. Morale of the Story: The baker cant make bread if the farmer is lazy.

18. brian7oe

brian7oe Newbie

tried that link,wont work
    im legit s1 pro user
    *yes*

19. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

sorry i was wrong, this link come out several years ago in the old forum. Admin should delete this thread

20. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

I would also love to get a studio one key. I would even buy it right now but I have the feeling that StudioOne v3 is very close and therefore buying v2 might be wasted money

21. Mostwest

Mostwest Platinum Record

PT 12 is out, Studio one v3 is around the corner :wink: