Looking for some advice on saving VSL VEPro setups

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bunford, May 10, 2017.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

There seems to be very little out there about saving VSL VEPro setups from what I can find. Even the manual seems a bit vague about it.

Am I right in thinking that the Save Metaframe option from the File menu in the main server window (the one that lists the instances) is all you need to save and that will save all the individual instances along with the plugins, instruments and setting loaded into the instances?

Only asking as it's slightly confusing due to each instance also having their individual save options such as Save Project and Save Channel Set. If the Save Metaframe does the job in saving everything, I assume the Save Project option within instances saves them individual instances and instance presets to call up? But what does the Save Channel Set option do?

3. shomyca

shomyca Producer

Yes, metaframe (now server project in ver6) will save all of it.

Saved instances come handy when you want to combine them differently. I have all of my instances separately saved.

And I don't remember what was the Channel Set, I can't seam to find it in v6.