Looking for people who want to collaborate for the Live video of my original Metal song

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by WIMA, Dec 23, 2020.

1. WIMA

WIMA Platinum Record

Hello, how are you guys?

In my current limitation, I want to make a live video of my song where each member will share the screen in the video while playing their respective musical instruments ...

The plan is very simple, record video and audio while playing this song ... The video file using a smartphone doesn't matter if there's only that ... As for the audio, at least use the Audio Interface to get audio results that I can mix between instruments .. .

Clean vocals have been filled by my vocalist ...
    I need Scream Vocals, Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer to play my song live on video ...

I'm currently in the limitation of not being able to play all of them now, so I just take the role of keyboardist and synths ...

Maybe there are members here who are willing to help me voluntarily ... Because my channel is not yet eligible to monetize ... Even far from that ...
    Even my finances are very limited in the midst of this covid .... BUT

If any of you are interested, here is the song ...
    Youtube

Soundcloud

This is the instrumental version to make it easier to listen to the instrument ...
    Youtube

Soundcloud

Thank you for your attention...
    :thanks:

Best regards
    :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Great idea. Could be the first music video collab here on AS, I hope this will work. All the best.
    So, guys and gals, grab your shitty smart phones, you high end interface and instruments and make some noise! :guitarhero: :drummer: :metal:

4. WIMA

WIMA Platinum Record

Thank you my Master for really supporting me so far from music theory to deeper things ... Thank you again ... :bow::bow::bow: