Looking for opinions on fresh track, psychedelic and techy.

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by T3NR@, Aug 4, 2017.

1. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Finished mixing a few hours ago, let me know what you think. ;)

3. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I like a lot of it. But at times I thought it sounded like an 8 minute DJ mash up. I'm probably not the best person to critique this. I'm trying to imagine myself on the floor at 3am and loving the basic track but feeling unsure of the vocoder, the sync synth lead and the pad and semitones descending end bit. They seem to sit on top of the track as opposed to "in it" That being said, the foundations of the song are really good.

4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

I'm never on any floor at 3 am anymore... so I would not be qualified to comment.. sorry

old fart recusal... :yes:

ok ok .. I don't need to be on any floor.. to listen.. and I actually like this..
    quite a lot... this is like .. mmm techno psych...

I like how the vox sit on top... it's like a narration.. fooking freaky balls..
    and you have the damn Steve Miller Fly Like an Eagle synth tone pitch build in there
    not that you meant to.. but it sounds just like it...

damn... it is really good...... I like the construction.. the vox clip.. the build up...
    it's really rare to get this from me... so... take it and run....

gets a little repetitive and wonky for a bit after 5:20, but otherwise very creative

cheers m8 and good show...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  5. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Thank you both for your thoughts and praises gents. Good to know I didn't fu** it up completely. :cool:

6. Backtired

Backtired Audiosexual

i'll try to say what i like what i don't etc. while i listen to track

I was enjoying the beat but vox is a bit too powerful IMO BUT THIS DOESN'T RUIN THE TRACK
    Very very nice around one minute when the real deal starts
    I think the leads are a bit too high? They are good in psytrance and stuff like that but this is a bit deeper/darker i'd have enjoyed them a little less overbearing, but I like when they get filtered and the voice starts speaking again
    Great change at 3:00 circa
    ok nevermind the leads, ears got used pretty quickly, this is great. and very nice effects on the vocals (i lost the timer where but you know where ;)
    holy shit at 7:10 is the good stuff
    i'd have made the last part last till the end, but i like this ending as well, nothing wrong with it

this was very cool, thanks for sharing