looking for old soft daw and vst for macosx10.5.8 kernel32bit

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by axiome23, Nov 8, 2018.

1. axiome23

axiome23 Newbie

Hello all

looking for old soft daw and vst for macosx10.5.8 kernel32bit
    processor T7400 2.16ghz intel core duo 2 core
    i have found after days of research and download a v7.0.14 32bit of live ableton ,
    unfortunatly working but with no library so it s empty
    i have dragged in some vst for now
    so if you have a suite version from 7.0 to downer and his library it ll be very nice
    i m building this machine for a kid without any possibilities with this old macbook pro
    wich was sleeping since few years ,
    thks for your help

3. Blue

Blue Audiosexual

Download plugins and sample libraries and that's all.
    Maybe you can try earlier versions of Logic too...

4. There are no soft DAWs, only soft users.

5. axiome23

axiome23 Newbie

funny enough thanks
    i have been everywhere i know , i did nt say too much hello and introduced myself
    hello all , i use magesy since the very begining , i did share and install a lot and geting in the mao since 95
    i don t use computer anymore and i did diy my analog gear global project leaded by mutable instruments eric archer
    loic matoz and a lot of people . as i have been to magesy too deep searching in the past pages up to 2000, of course i found some
    live ableton 32bit but many with dead links ...reaper i didnt find working with osx10.5.8 , i came here hoping to find who has that on his dd ...I mean
    sound program , daw sampler rmb fx what ever , the point is to offer a mac machine with nice audio resolution ready to make music to a 10 years old boy , playing piano as a virtuose without lessons , he just get the rig of my po box33 teenage engineering last week end with no notice and without having touched machines before . hyperactiv and sensible clever kid . mother cant afford a computer for a 10 years kid they are three kids , this mac has been donated 3years ago stuck on power of no battery and admin password engaged , i had to crack it and install live 7.0.14 32bit , now i did put some vst because this installed version is not a suite one .... so no library no instruments .nothing .
    thats it , thanks , for your attention folks

so i came here because the only hope is someone

6. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  7. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  8. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

9. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

but why not just giving him a few allround wav sample libarys...no need for ableton pack or libary.

or do you have no ableton instru and no ableten audio effects and no ableteton mide effects bla ?
    but this way you could still use it with nice structured vst effect and instru foldr and wav sample libary...

10. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Digital Performer v7. Runs AUs (I think 32 and 64-bit), comes with a couple of stock VIs, some decent audio plugs, incredible MIDI capabilities, incredibly stable. The audio side is completely serviceable, not as good as Pro Tools, but you can definitely mix, edit and master with it. You might also be able to run v8, which is also really stable.

11. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

current version of Reaper is compatible with MacOS 10.5 and up,
    if you need PPC compatible version, I remember 4.75 or so was latest officially supported, and you might find 5.22 PPC unsupported testing build at lando dev :)