Looking for old projects

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by CustomUser22, Apr 22, 2017.

1. CustomUser22

CustomUser22 Kapellmeister

Looking to work on mastering a bit more. As opposed to only master tracks I make that I influence my entire feel upon too, I was thinking the other night about trying to work on others tracks and see what I can make happen. Having someones ready made song in their project file ready to be mastered would be ideal for this. Not looking to rip folks off or remix this or even upload it anywhere, but as it stands for audio production and what my interests are focused onto now, this is what I would like to spend some time on as opposed to creation.

So what I am looking for is basically for someone to hook it up with an old project file of theirs or a mastered vs mastered copy of a few songs.

Currently using Ableton as a daw and have access to a good number of plugins on my local pc.

Not sure if this is asking too much of folks but I feel like if I ask for help here, I will get access to more types of music than I would if I was to create it myself. Trying to work on my ear so to speak across the spectrum and don't want to be limited to my minds ear.

3. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star

4. CustomUser22

CustomUser22 Kapellmeister

Thing is that is not what I am looking for really. Not trying to remix peoples work, not trying to take work for my own, I just wanted to master others sounds and see if I can put my own feel to it without changing the song or idea.