Looking for Old Kracker Friends

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by BiG Pluck, Dec 13, 2022.

1. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

Does anyone remember and or know SnapCase & Coyote? They were two of the top Mac software Krackers of the 90s. They are old buddies of mine who I haven't chatted with in well over 20 years.
    Does anyone know them & if so how I can catch up with them?

3. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

Best Answer
    I'm imagining some about to retire FBI agent who got a message like "u suck WAREZ 4evah -$i\!4¶©4$E" 30 years ago on ICQ who has been trying to track them down since.

4. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

Oh wow I guess I'll never hear from those guys ever again.
    I remember ICQ was one of the mediums we used to use back then.
    Hey macros thanx buddy.

5. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

honestly tho, that would be some pretty impressive internet sleuthing to track them down, especially considering they were going out of their way to be anonymous. maybe you can find some clues on like archived forum pages you used, if they exist that far back? otherwise, besides shooting up a flare somewhere they might see it (like here), it's not like you can ask like r2r to ask AiR to ask....etc. that'd be cool though if you ended up finding them! it turns out everyone's music still sucks, they just need one more new plugin to fix it lol- maybe that's me projecting.

6. Barmaley (covid edition)

Barmaley (covid edition) Kapellmeister

I don't think they hide so well. I think they just became old. This is not a joke for 20 years. Some died unfortunately, those who could crack everything for us today.

There is one cracker in the very-very democratic country in Europa, one of the most corrupt )), which does not hide at all, or does it badly.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  7. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

I just miss them that's all.
    Maybe one day I'll chat with them again.

8. BiG Pluck

BiG Pluck Kapellmeister

These guys were pretty young. SnapCase was fucking up in school fulfilling Krack request when he had midterms to study for.
    And the last I heard about Coyote is he had job offerings from companies who's products he was Kracking.
    I remember this extension he made for Waves back in the day where you just needed to have it on your Mac, then download the actual plugins from Waves and it would authorize all of your Waves plugins. Man that dude was so frickin' talented!