Looking for Mastering recomendations for album!

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by Jorge Cano, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Jorge Cano

Jorge Cano Noisemaker

Hello audiosex commmunity!

First and foremost I would like to tell you guys i'm a audioz/audiosex bred homeproducer. This place is fantastic and I owe much of what I've done/learned to this community.

That being said, I have worked hard for the last 3-4 years and have finally decided to release a small album of 6 tracks, I've done everything myself but my mixes are not as polished as I wish they were and I'm definitely no master engineer.

Knowing my limitations I wanted to ask you guys for recommendations on where could I send my 6 track LP for a Mix review and Mastering on a budget. (I know that the word "professional" and "budget" are like oil and water but hoped that you guys in the loop knew of better recommendations than google or boutique names in the business)

This is my lead single mastered by myself but thing is the other songs have been made with months of work apart and they don't feel unified as a whole.

Any recommendations or tips are welcome and I hope to release this soon.

Thanks in advance guys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

If you want, I may help with mastering and extra editing. Free (or donations or any rates/price you want), HQ. As well as I can help you with mix recommendations.
    PM if you want.

Huge experience, skills, knowledge and practice. I do production, arrangements, songwriting (not lyrics though), mix, master, edit/restore/deeply restore without any "i can hear there was something denoised and declicked" , so, rescue any broken dirty recordings and bad edits (from tracking and samples up to whole mixed tracks), fix editing pre mastering for posterior mastering.
    Usually i wonder how people speak about subtle nuances and slight difference, 0.001 dB mastering-grade changes, but skip editing and restoration stage which are way more noticeable to rescue stuff from annoying shit, than searching subtlest warm harmonics processors at - 80dB.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

German Mastering Engineer with a lot of credits. Big Cats as well. Been in his Studio once. Crazy gear. Very nice guy. Looks like around 670 € for 6 Tracks.

https://masterlab-online.de/

7. Jorge Cano

Jorge Cano Noisemaker

Appreciate all your responses guys you are trully awesome!!!

I’m happy to be part of this community. I’ll check out all your recommendations and i’ll pm you Mild Pump Milk, appreciate your offer wholeheartedly and would love to discuss this further.

A big hug to all awesome peepz,
    Cheers :winker:

8. meow

meow Guest