Looking for a HUGE East West PLAY favour - anyone have the R2R/DECiBEL content?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Bunford, May 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

So, I recently had to reinstall my machine, and foolishly forgot to back up the East West folder in C:\ProgramData! This means I have lost the Previews, ProductChunks, and products folder from C:\ProgramData\East West\ and cannot load the PLAY app or VST as a result. These are the contents that are a few MBs at most in the R2R/DECiBEL folders in the library releases that came out with R2Rs PLAY 6.1.9 release.

I have looked at sources I know of and managed to grab some of them, but most of them have the libraries as a .iso or .zip file for the entire library, meaning I'd have to download the entire lirbaries again just for these few MBs of data.

I have the libraries' instruments and samples on an external drive I store them on, so am literally just missing these bits mentioned above.

Therefore, I'm reaching out with a bit of a plea for help from anyone that has the Previews, ProductChunks, and products folder content from the R2R/DECiBEL library releases and is able to share them with me in some way. If you have them for the entire set of 60 odd libraries that were released, it would be amazing if they could be shared with me or shared to the sister site as a release of just these bits without having to re-download the entire hundreds of GBs/TB+ worth of libraries just to get this small number of MB worth of data!

3. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

only PM to answer , please.