Looking for a few A Grade Musicians to Beta Test a New music service !

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by marshall stack 666, Feb 5, 2017.

?

Are you interested in contributing original music to a new music service ?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Most Definitley

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. marshall stack 666

marshall stack 666 Member

Hey there Rockers,

Apologies if this reads a bit like a job application...

This is still a covert operation and is close to becoming a reality with your help...

I am seeking a few super skilled players with an entrepreneurial "drive" to make a contribution to my project.

Requirements:

Can play your instrument well and write original compositions, not pirated ones..Haa haa

Criteria :
    • Are you proficient in Guitar or Bass , Ukulele or Piano and Synths ?
    • Are you a contributor or blogger with an online following ?
    • Do you make quality YouTube tutorials ?
    • Do you currently sell your music on any online music service ?
    • Do you currently make high quality recordings from home ?
    • Are you a forward thinker and not a negative Nelly ?

If you answered yes to all these , then I'd like to hear from you !

Relevant Genres :
    1. Garage Rock
    2. Heavy Metal
    3. Doom Metal
    4. Thrash
    5. Progressive Rock
    6. Art Rock
    7. Alternative Rock
    8. Punk rock , Proto Punk
    9. Hard Rock
    10. Blues
    11. Country Rock
    12. Ukelele
    13. Acoustic Folk , Acoustic Rock
    14. Indie Rock

PS ! If you are a serious musician and keen to get involved, you would instantly be granted access and certain site privileges.

Consider this a Rock off Challenge !

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  3. covaloid

covaloid Ultrasonic

Your non disclosure agreement is a bit paranoid on your part and won't really protect you from people on the internet. Internet service providers will not likely respond to you or your attorneys request for information on the users if you do want to bring legal action against them. You do also know that probably 90% of people on this forum are pirates that probably don't care about intellectual property, aren't even US citizens, and are likely using virtual private networks so you won't even be able to know who you are truly doing business with.

You also need to be more transparent and offer incentives for people to waste their time helping you with your venture. I would recommend you try something like Kickstarter to get funding or look through one of the many freelancer boards on the internet to gather your "skilled players with an entrepreneurial drive".

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. marshall stack 666

marshall stack 666 Member

Haaaar, Ahoy meee cheerful matey !

You assume most people on AS is one of us. I say who cares, as long as they bring rum. lol

I'm not sure what you mean by more transparent, I have kept it secretive for a reason as my concept is not public until such time that I got beta test results. Your probably sailing close to right when you say it's difficult to take legal action against people who copy. However there are still copyright protections in place on YouTube and streaming services that will remove posts copyrighted material on their websites. This is the reasoning behind a NDA but alas is probably pointless seeing there is no code of ethics when posting to a pirate forum / VERY Silly me.

This is not in the Kickstarter campaign ballpark, so your suggestion is void.

I will take my skeleton crew of rag tag axe men now and sail to friendlier shores to find me them " skilled players with entrepreneurial drive !"

:rofl:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017