Looking for a FairLight CMI Kontakt library

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by martel80, Nov 30, 2014.

1. gurujon

gurujon Kapellmeister

It seems there soon might be a happy ending coming. I will let you know

2. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

a zippy link would be cool, thanks

3. Rasputin

Rasputin Platinum Record

Yeah, the Aly James stuff is nice and I'm looking forward to that too. He's a solid guy and a developer actually worth supporting so I hope people actually buy it. V-PROM (vLinn) has been a R2R/Hex internal for a long time, and I assume it's entirely out of respect. So I think that's saying something.

4. Pink Woof

Pink Woof Member

Rasputin yep. would love to get myself Aly's OBXtreme synth, and for 15 euro donation, it couldn't be a better deal.

5. returnal

returnal Rock Star

Hi @nadirtozenith, when I use your topic link I get "the page you are looking for cannot be found".

6. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

may i ask you too? i missed those and i wanted to make a fairlight for kontakt with the uvi darklight interface wich is very cool imho

something like this
    [​IMG]

7. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, returnal :hug:, all audio love maker fellows hello too :hug:,
    just go to the Audio Term page, after scrolling down, there you will find the download link, together with tutorial videos for this small program, perchance you can google up more recent releases, more up to date news about it too. :yes:

all the best for all of us, please, pray do, include similar looking interfaces to that legendary fairlight one to play around... :bow:

post scriptum addendum, before forget, you might contact Martel80 too for download links for the original sound material disks used within the cmi (after me having lost those bookmarks somehow). :yes:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  8. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

I downloaded a library on here (I think) that now goes by the name "Lost In The Fairlight Maze". That's the one you want to get. It has all the original Fairlight patches, plus patches from a few other synths and drum machines of that era. This is probably the same library that many other people in this topic are recommending, but you want to make sure you get the 1.2 GB version that has everything.

9. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

I believe this is the one I was talking about ... it doesn't have an .ninct file and I'm pretty sure when I load it up, it's not going to have a GUI that looks like this (or any GUI, for that matter). Those are definitely the patch names, though.

10. Erik_Menton

Erik_Menton Producer

these are patches from bitley sound, best service cult and fabel121

11. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Yeah, "Lost In The Fairlight Maze" (or whatever it was labelled on here) is Bitley, it's the same patches, but it doesn't have the wallpaper or the GUI. I can't even remembered what it was called when I downloaded it from here, because I figured it was labelled wrong and changed it to what it was referred to on Bitley's site.