London Symphonic Strings - Our Orchestra Will Record YOUR Ideas!

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by ARIA Sounds, Oct 27, 2014.

1. ARIA Sounds

ARIA Sounds Newbie

We Want YOUR Ideas For Our New Library
    No Limits!

We want all of you to tell us what features you want in our new orchestral strings library! This is an opportunity for you to have an orchestra of extremely skilled and experienced players, record your ideas in one of London's marvellous halls. Just like us on Facebook, and get commenting your ideas!

All Ideas Are Welcome

We want to hear all your ideas, just leave your comment on our Facebook post about this project - nothing is too bizarre - whether that means you want abstract mic positions, things played through guitar amps, new articulations that aren't available with any existing libraries... Maybe you write in a specific genre, and you want us to record in a style that works for you! - get creative and let us know now!

Don't Let This Opportunity Pass You By! Get Commenting: https://www.facebook.com/ariasounds.

[​IMG]

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Love it! A company that actually listens to their customers, imagine where this could lead...ingenuity, products that work intuitively, the sky's the limit. Great initiative. Welcome to AudioSex. [​IMG]

PS for me I love the guitar amps idea being into heavier music such as Industrial and dark soundtrack work. If I have some time I'll swing by with some suggestions after I've put a little more thought into it. :wink:

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

Well... as this is kindly suggested that way... I desire the following :

[​IMG]

The Sound of 'Mister Steve Vai'... :guitarhero:

[​IMG]

and the Voice of 'Mister George Michael'... :)

all this with a Superb 'Symphonic Orchestra' surrounding all that !!! *yes* :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

____________________________________________________________________​

@ ARIA Sounds,

Joking aside... that's really a Great initiative from a Developer to let such freedom and opportunities to their customers ! :bow: :wink:

5. recycle

recycle Guest

I wonder why their las release is called Catalyst:

Boss, are you involved in it?

6. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

No I wasn't but I found it an interesting coincidence, someone even posted up the news a while back and it was a joke around here. I certainly would be honored but I don't think they were even thinking of me when they named it, I'm certainly nobody special.

Brandon Spendlove actually has an interesting project that I'd really love to be involved in but time constraints make that difficult. He's looking for a script adviser for a free library in the vein of the rhythms in Heavyocity Evolve, AEON, HybridTwo Project Alpha/Bravo, etc. I would love matt to be involved but he's already helping with so much I wouldn't even ask, he already advised on BigCat's organ library and developed a nice script for it. Very intriguing though and would love to find someone to help develop that. I do believe someone is working on some template scripting guides though and I will put some information together to help in that regard. I might have another person interested in helping out as well. So many projects going on here it makes my head spin. [​IMG]