Logic X

Discussion in 'Logic' started by paraplu020, Jul 16, 2013.

1. ghostinthemachine

ghostinthemachine Newbie

The only thing that needs more proof here is my scotch whisky. *yes*

I can't believe that some of you don't think the new Logic is pretty damn sweet and overall better than the last one. I happen to think that its quite the tits once you get past the 64 bit issue. :wink:

2. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

Scotch whiskey? it better be single malt? no mixed blended rubbish here please :snuffy:

3. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Though I'm not a Mac user I actually liked the look and feel of Logic but I hate when people are willing to overlook glaring problems like it's no big deal just because they love a company. When Microsoft fucks up you better believe I'm there letting them know about it no matter how much flash they might have in their new toy. To each his own though.

4. oddgunnar

oddgunnar Newbie

im trying to install logic pro x 10.0.0.1 on osx10.7.5 --how andwere can i editing info.plist file and the LSMinimumSystemVersion value.? i have a 64 bit macbook...i also have to say that im rather rookie on mac -i need things explained good....Thanks ..

5. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Please start a new thread if you would like to share something of this nature as this was a discussion about Logic and some of it's pitfalls not tutorials. If you are sharing something you are selling then it belongs in buying/selling.