Logic X Themes by F.Casoria

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Mr.Robot, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Mr.Robot

Mr.Robot Noisemaker

3. freakymofo

freakymofo Ultrasonic

All I want is the Logic Pro 9 theme for Logic Pro X 10.2.... Please, oh, please someone make it happen! :(

4. freakymofo

freakymofo Ultrasonic

How reliable are these themes? Anyone used them? If they work perfect and don't cause any problems and are updated when Logic Pro is updated, I am really serious about donating to the theme developer for the Logic Pro 9 theme....

5. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

He does very good work. To answer your question, yes they work perfect. I have a few of his themes. These are definitely worth the money. Makes logic so much more fun to open up and look at. Things become more inspiring. There is another guy at logicproxthemes.blogspot.com that makes themes as well. His are a little bit pricy, but after using it for a while, I must say it's worth it.

Logic Pro 9 V2.1 (non retina) 12 euros
    Logic Pro 9 V2.1 (retina, non retina) 17 euros

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  6. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

http://logicproxthemes.blogspot.com <- scroll down to "Logic Pro 9 Theme v2.2 (Logic X 10.1.1, 10.2 / retina, non-retina)

7. freakymofo

freakymofo Ultrasonic

Thanks for reply guys.
    http://logicproxthemes.blogspot.com <- the Logic Pro 9 theme on their looks really good, I really like it. 12 euro (8.84GBP) is cool, just under a tenner, i wish i could get some kind of trial, to install it and just have a quick look and browse, see how it is.

But for 8quid it's not a big deal. It does look great from pics.

One thing, is the language up to scratch? Like will the english within the theme be proper, or am i getting it wrong and changing the theme does not effect the language?

Cheers!

EDIT: Also, I can't even see an option on there to purchase the theme? I see a 'donate' section up the top but, do you just have to donate an amount to match the price of your theme then it gets sent or? doesn't seem trusty....

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  8. stevitch

stevitch Audiosexual

I've used some of F. Casoria's themes, and not only are they beautiful and elegant, they've made my workflow more fluid. "Paris" is incredible to behold, but "Avalon" seemed most production-inducing to me. These themes are also worth collecting as art in and of themselves.

9. freakymofo

freakymofo Ultrasonic

Some of the ones by F. Casoria look nice, but I prefer the look of the Logic Pro 9 one on http://logicproxthemes.blogspot.com - definitely looks the best for me.

10. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

F. Casoria makes really nice looking themes, but I've had bad experience with them when Logic X was released. I haven't tried since then.

Does anyone know if the Pro Tools themes work for the latest Logic X?
    I've been on PT since version 6 and having a PT theme will make the transition easier.

11. freakymofo

freakymofo Ultrasonic

Just bought the LP9 theme for LPX. Hope he replies with the files soon. Can't wait to set it up :)

12. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

Very helpful info. Because this is actually the only Skin which looks really good and useful. And I thought about buying it more than once.

13. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

I say go for it. I'm switching to Studio One now, but whenever i decide to fire up Logic, I'll be happy to see that skin rather than the stock. :wink: