Logic X Drummer alternative vst exist ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by nikon, Mar 3, 2014.

1. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

I just watch a new drummer in Logic X, it's great utility, so I wonder is there any similar VST's already ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuWFzMVjA4

3. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

Everyone knows what is RMX, even not close to drummer ! :)
    I think Melda MDrummer is something similar to this and I never try it...

4. bl33d

bl33d Newbie

You could get another VST to do drumming but why would you want to? Logic X offers an ingeniously intuitive way to make realistic drums and patterns. It does have a bit of a learning curve but once you've got it you'll be making breaks and beats in no time and no one who listens to your music will be the wiser. Leave it to apple to simplify and out do the competition every time lol

5. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

Yes, I could, if I have Logic X, I'm on Logic 9

6. bl33d

bl33d Newbie

I was only speaking for logic X. 9 has way too many problems, X is well worth the upgrade price.

7. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

So, it seems you have answered your own question, so there you are! Oh, and when Stylus RMX is controlled by Drummer…. Quite Cool!
    IMHO, there's nothing wrong with Logic Pro 9 - LPX is Garageband Pro in many ways.. Newer isn't always better - just saying.. :grooves:

8. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

First of all, I see this great feature in Logic. I have logic 9 because I'm still on 10.6.8 mac osx and I can't upgrade because of many reasons.
    Second, I hate to use Logic, but I like these features. (Even if I have Logic X, I still hate to using it). I don't see any improvement over Logic 9 (just few plugins and features like this, and black GUI :))
    Third, I don't think apple was first developer of something like this, so my question is still exist, does any other vst plugin exist with this feature.
    Last night I try MDrummer and it has similar features but with mdrummer you get extra 6Gb of contents + these features inside.
    I know there is a lot of drum replacement plugins here, and all of these plug's are based on replacement by freq range (like Drumagog etc...) and I don't know if any of these include something similar to this.