Logic X cracked vs legit

Discussion in 'Logic' started by nyplugin, Oct 24, 2014.

1. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

Now that I can completely understand :yes:

2. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

nah mate... the legit one is waayyyyy better.... because you have the satisfaction of owning the shit.

well, thats been my experience.

3. Daniel Hooper

Daniel Hooper Newbie

I'm probably a bit late to the party, but i have a question regarding this topic: I have a 'non-legit' version of Logic that I have been using for about six months. I plan on purchasing the legal copy at some time soon. Does anyone know whether I will come across any issues installing the legit version given that I already have this illegal copy. Also, will I still be able to open up all of my logic project files?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

4. remix

remix Platinum Record

You have an awesome avatar...

That helps...

5. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Go right ahead. You'll be fine. As mentioned, they are the exact same. I'm doing the same really soon as well. The benefits of upgrading right away (for free) are worth it. Also, supporting the developer (although it's greedy apple lol)

6. Daniel Hooper

Daniel Hooper Newbie

Sweet, I thought that would be the case. Cheers for that :) Hahah yeah, supporting the developer is nice in theory but I'm more concerned about copyright issues that could arise in the future. I use the loops in Logic a fair bit and although I am currently quite terrible at what i'm doing at the moment, by any chance that I end up releasing music commercially, I don't want the shit storm that would follow.
    Thanks again!