Logic update v10.3 explained in great detail - on 150 pages

Discussion in 'Logic' started by EdgarRothermich, Jan 23, 2017.

1. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Producer

I just released my new book "Logic Pro X - What's New in 10.3".

http://LogicProGem.com
    [​IMG]
    The book provides the most comprehensive, most detailed, and most visually-oriented coverage of the Logic 10.3 update. On 150 pages I explain all the new features and changes with in-depth demonstrations, including information and instructions not found anywhere else.

Now it's time to really discover and learn the new Logic 10.3 update.

3. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Producer

The book now is also available as a printed book on Amazon and as interactive multi-touch iBooks on Apple's iBooks Store.
    The links are on my website http://LogicProGEM.com

4. paraplu020

paraplu020 Banned

150 pages of bugs? i love logic, but damn... :unsure:

5. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

"books" not "bugs"

6. FadedShadows

FadedShadows Ultrasonic

Very well done, I'm a big fan of anything Logic and your visual approach is just nice! BTW: do you have any info on how to program/create instrument control session in Logic's back-end environment. I'm looking to create some environments that can do a total control of a sampler like an E-MU Ultra or a Synth like Korg Karma with Z1 MOSS board? Where I can use the environment to adjust the Rom sounds for say one channel on a dual channel layer or edit the filter or envolope, all in the environment.

7. vanhaze

vanhaze Platinum Record

8. alex921

alex921 Producer

Thanks for writing and taking the time to put it out here. My question is, is this book more oriented for a beginner steppping into Logic Pro X? I have trialed many DAWs and I would say my workflow is fast in almost all of those, including Logic. Where Logic is lacking from my point of view is speed in workflow - while comparing it too Ableton for example. I like Logic for it's instruments, but speed and workflow is more important too me. So my question, is this more for experienced producers who want to their step their game up fast into Logic Pro X? Or is it more towards beginners?

9. EdgarRothermich

EdgarRothermich Producer

The book "Logic Pro X - What's new in 10.3" is for every Logic user, regardless what level. I explain all the new features and changes in this major update with lots of graphics and diagrams that you won't find anywhere else, especially not on YouTube videos.

To learn Logic, you should start with my book "Logic Pro X - How it Works" that provides the proper foundation what Logic is, how it works, and how to use it. Unlike many books or YouTube videos, it gives you an understanding of the app beyond individual "do this and that happens". Even seasoned Logic users will find plenty of information (and new understanding) about Logic when reading this book.

My books are also available as interactive multi-touch iBooks, which is best and efficient way to learn an app.

About workflow. Usually, an efficient workflow (in any app) depends on the user, how efficient he or she utilizes the available features.

10. Quakeaudio

Quakeaudio Producer

Awesome!