Logic Pro X: Waveforms partly visible in Ultrabeat

Discussion in 'Logic' started by dim_triad, Jun 16, 2014.

1. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

I started messing with Ultrabeat yesterday... first in Pro X and then in Pro 9... In Pro X, I first initialized all of the 25 assignment-channels (or whatever they're called) ; furthermore, with the
    "init >sample" choice. Then I loaded a Kick sample in the lowest slot... which of course showed the Kick-waveform in the Osc 2 section. Once I assigned a sample to the next slot above it, a graphical glitch arose.

I loaded a Clap into that second slot... which means, that the little sample window had to update itself from showing the Kick-sample, to showing the Clap-sample... however, at first it only showed the top-half of the Clap-sample, and the bottom-half of the Kick-sample, and anytime I would switch between the chosen assignment-slot, it would never fully show each chosen sample's waveform correctly...

Later that night, I opened Pro 9 to see how that worked, and there was no problem with what Ultrabeat was showing. Of course, I started a new project, since Pro 9 would not open a Pro X file.

Anyone have issues like this?

I'm on Mavericks.