Logic Pro X problem?

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Cosmos2019, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Cosmos2019

Cosmos2019 Noisemaker

Hi!
    I have Kontakt 6.7 installed and it works perfectly in Live 11. But in Logic 10.7.1 and 10.7.3 when I want to load a library, I always get the message "An audio unit plugin reported a problem which might cause the system to become unstable"... even when I see all the plugins validated in the Logic plugin manager. I've also tried with Kontakt 6.7.1, reinstalled everything again, etc...
    But...if I open Logic in Rosetta mode I can load any Kontakt library.
    So, it's a Logic problem?
    Any suggestion? maybe should I delete some preference or hidden file? Thank you very much

Attached Files:

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

Many times on MacOS, if you have not codesigned an application or plugin correctly; the error messages you get are completely useless and you will only ever chase your tail. Codesign them correctly and see them magically go away. That error message is obvious (possible) BS. Not much about Kontakt or Logic are going to "destabilize your system".

Obviously, you may have done this already. It's better to ask now. Actually, do it again anyway. :)

4. Cosmos2019

Cosmos2019 Noisemaker

No...I have not codesigned neither Logic nor Kontakt. I made it with Omnisphere
    Should I codesign both, Logic and Kontakt?
    Where can I get those lines to apply in Terminal?
    Thank you very much for your answer!

5. clone

clone Audiosexual

You will never need to codesign Logic. Check your pms. Codesign Kontakt versions you installed; so AU VST VST3, application. Whatever you selected when you installed it.

Once you have this out of the way, it will work or rule this possible problem out.

6. Cosmos2019

Cosmos2019 Noisemaker

Thank you so much for your help! But I codesigned everything app/au/vst/vst3 (twice and restarting....just in case) and I still get the same message (M1 mode).
    With Rosetta, everything works perfectly, I can load all libraries