Logic pro x live loops & remix fx function ?

Discussion in 'Logic' started by Spyfxmk2, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Hello audiosex community.
    Logic pro x is at 10.4.1 .
    Garageband for iOS (iPad/pro) has live loops & a remix function, like clips in Ableton live.
    Would the inclusion of that page from garage band(live loops) benefit our workflow in Logic pro x ?
    Simply put would you like to see Ableton live kind features in Logic pro x ? & perhaps controlled from logic remote ?

Share your thoughts/ideas if you want.

Thank you in advance.

3. Beth

Beth Guest

No replies from Logic users yet?
    [​IMG]

I find that
    [​IMG]

Not to worry... keep your ears peeled and keep smiling @Spyfxmk2
    [​IMG]

4. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Maybe all are busy ? :beg::wink::bow:
    Spock forever ! :bow::wink:
    :mates:

but how do you feel about it ?, correct me if i'm wrong you're not using Logic pro x ?

see the reason that i'm asking is because not long ago i made some albums on a iPad pro(Garageband) with the apple pencil for editing..& found the workflow extremely FAST
    So i feel it will benefit logic users to have logic pro x on an iPad with the apple pencil or bring the pages as live loops &remix functions on logic pro x......:wink::bow:

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
  5. Beth

Beth Guest

I'm not Logical sorry...I'm a Reaper kinda gal :winker:. Never used Ableton or Garageband either so i cant offer any specific constructive thoughts. In general though i would have thought the more features any DAW has the better unless it makes it all too complicated. :guru::wink:

6. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

^ thanks ^ :wink:,you made my day with Spock ! :bow: Vulcans are cool ! (maybe logic users ?)

7. Beth

Beth Guest

If Spock used a DAW to compose music it would undoubtedly be Logic Pro X 254.4.1

8. saltwater

saltwater Guest

may i miss the point but

File > Share > Project to GarageBand for iOS should do the trick

9. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Hello @saltwater :bow:,yes i sure know all the above,^:wink:
    but i'm asking everyone to share their thoughts(yours included) on this :winker: :

" Garageband for iOS (iPad/pro) has live loops & a remix function, like clips in Ableton live.
    Would the inclusion of that page from garage band(live loops) benefit our workflow in Logic pro x ?
    Simply put would you like to see Ableton live kind features in Logic pro x ? & perhaps controlled from logic remote ? "

or... :
    So i feel it will benefit logic users to have logic pro x on an iPad with the apple pencil or bring the pages as live loops & remix functions on logic pro x...

10. saltwater

saltwater Guest

i guess something like this will come, integrating into remote makes sense.