Logic Pro X Effects

Discussion in 'Logic' started by learner, Apr 11, 2014.

1. learner

learner Newbie

Is it possible to drag a VST effect from the browser on a track without always having to select one in the audio unit section like for example : Audio-Unit-Waves-Reverb. Its very boring. I mean, is there a more intuitive way to add effects on a audio or on instrument track by creating a custom folder with sub folders like this : EQ => H-EQ ; Pro-Q... .

3. angie

angie Producer

"De gustibus non est disputandum" :snuffy: I prefer to have my plugins sorted out by developer!!

4. GravenMindz

GravenMindz Newbie

NICE! I don't get why Logic makes it difficult to move things around... channel strips come to mind as well :p

5. copylefter

copylefter Producer

:thumbsup: Yeah, that's it :thumbsup:
    If you try Auganizer make sure you don't use special characters and symbols for folders name, it doesn't recognise _ - "" etc. and it crashes Logic horribly.
    Also returning to default state if something goes wrong is not a one click procedure like advertised. Be sure to backup the plugs before using it,
    it doesn't modify the binary itself, it act on the .plist and .rsrc inside the plugs, but it can still mess everything up in some case.
    The implementation is not so good, but it works most of the time. If only Apple could put such a simple feature in LP *no*