Logic Pro 9 For Windows 7

Discussion in 'Logic' started by poundingG, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

i just stated that there is a 4th possible answer! i like windows, but i still dont like microsoft and some decision they did.
    so you assumption is total wrong, try again if you like.

this makes no sense kooka, its matter of used you are to the style an application is build and at which audience its pointed.
    for example i got yosemite working in a VM, it was new to me, i sat there constantly facepalming, why apple placed it there or made this, BUT important to note is that, i was simply not in the audience for yosemite, i was working with windows all the time and this meant i simply got used to a different design approach. doesnt mean yosemite is a bad OS and the same approach works with daw, apps, whatever on all plattforms.

the only great thing in Logic are for me the ES2 and sculpture maybe, but can i live without it? sure i can ...

2. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

Have a Real Mac Pro and Logic of course (you are one of those that praised it so much that i finally had to try it)
    Guess what it is crap and thank god i bought it second hand cant believe that people buy a Mac for 5000$ as it is NOT better than a selfbuilt PC the OS is somewhat better for INTERNET but other than that it is way worse than Win which is way better when it comes to filemanagement and is more user friendly and it is equally stable as OSX