Logic Pro 11 coming May 13,2024

Discussion in 'Logic' started by asad12, May 8, 2024.

1. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

Mac minis are the best value out there.

2. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

i have been the opposite of you until recently, cause all life i have been using pc and now i bought an older macbook pro for less than 200$ (not mid 2012) and the value/change compared to my old laptop is a lot in itself (both pretty much same specs), being able to use logic (which i really wanted) and a nice device for this low.
    tbh, i will probably use till the intel support is completely dropped (which is like 2026 if i'm not mistaken, maybe later), cause these things are still rocking up perfectly.... even from a mainstream kinda standpoint, they are better value than most cheap ass laptops/AIO/mini pcs

3. MBC_Music

MBC_Music Producer

I despise Apple's business model from a product support, pricing, upgradability and repairability stance, but Logic Pro really is amazing software that has probably led many people to buy Mac computers.

Not to mention Final Cut Pro and apps like Rogue Amoeba Loopback. There are a ton more mac exclusive programs that I could list.

Luckily you don't need a Mac for Logic and Final cut :)

The OpenCore community is alive and well and with advancements in macOS support for Ryzen processors, the Hackintosh is far from dead.

Currently running an MSI A-410 Mobo, i7 - 10700, 32GB RAM, 2TB Crucial SSD and RX 5500XT and macOS BigSur runs flawlessly.

Only cost me around $400! Well, and about a year of learning how to build EFI folders and tweak them. The learning experience was worth it though.

You can also get super cheap Lenovo workstations (8th-10th gen Intel) that run macOS flawlessly.

Next up I want to build a Ryzentosh:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List