Local South Florida Band - Fusik

Discussion in 'Conversations About Good Music' started by subGENRE, Dec 16, 2016.

1. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I go out and see these guys every time they play close to me. They actually drag a Hammond out to the shows, tubes glowing and all. They also release all their music on vinyl too. Be warned, the music is infectious and you will get up and start grooving.
    No vst/vstis found here. All analog from the instruments all the way to the tape and then vinly

And the Hammond

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  3. kidstretch

kidstretch Member

Dope band, playing a lot of their stuff in bboy battles!

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Yes they played for the red bull championships before. What you know about that?

Do you know speedy legs? The Miami ProAm founder. A very good friend of mine. I did a promo video and some promo stuff for him a few years back. revamped the 86 logo too. He is a retired Sherriff and started this to get the kids aways from the gangs and get them into something positive. I have much respect for this guy. He was a world class bboy back in his day and still a huge inspiration to the new generation

I made this for him, My homie alex (Finna) and I (Mikey Thai) filmed it at the old abandoned rc cola plant in miami. I knew he was a huge comic book fan, so I pitched him this idea with the versus underlying theme, and this I came up with.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. kidstretch

kidstretch Member

Nice, i don't personally know them, but i love their music, you can't beat live musicians, love the vintage vibe and of course the drum breaks!! :)

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@kidstretch
    True that. Respect, my man. Keep the break, UP!