Loading project with cracked Kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by thateasy, Jan 14, 2014.

1. thateasy

thateasy Newbie

I searched the forums and theres much info on cracked kontakt, but I couldn't find anything on this specific topic. This might be a silly question but,

If I send someone a Logic or Cubase project file that contains my cracked kontakt with cracked libraries, and this person has a legit kontakt with legit libraries, does it become apparent that I am using a cracked version, or will it just load properly on that person's computer with their legit kontakt?

does it make any difference at all?

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

There's No such thing as cracked libraries for Kontakt.

The only thing you need to know is if the other person has the same library content you do, Project files don't send personal information from what i experience in project files i received.
    it just load properly on that person's computer with their legit kontakt, if their kontakt is the same Version or higher

4. thateasy

thateasy Newbie

Makes sense. I wondered if it would just load normally - asking to locate libraries on their hard drive. Appreciate the help

5. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

a Intrument or patch will load properly in their Kontakt & DAW like it was their own project
    Remember a Project file, is a project file. A Daw doesn't care where it comes from, it just wants to load it and destroy or master it lol