List your Favorite Audioz Memebers

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by Atlantis84, Apr 18, 2023.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

You are a real AudioSex pervert! Your question is totally off-topic, and deeply offensive. Therefore, I refuse to answer it. Moreover, your transgression will be reported to the mods, and a formal complaint will be logged with your local Lesbian,Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Pansexual, Two-spirit, Asexual, and Ally community watchdog. You need to be expelled from this great forum.

Edit: Just between us perverts, If you have Paypal or CashApp send me a PM. I have some nude photos, and videos inserting the 19" XL compressor in my master buss.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2023
  2. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

I must also say Xupito for quoting me in his signature.

Last time someone quoted me in public, it didn't end well. No, your honor, I don't really "hate Jews", it was a very context dependent joke told among friends who happen to wear brown leather jackets and shave their heads.

3. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

No way! As my signature indicates, I'm a meta-sexual pseudo-TrIPoC & non-binary thinking conspiracy mystic unicorn.
    I'm the first c̶h̶a̶i̶r̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ chairunicorn! When submitting your complaint to our Complaint Center, please make sure to use the correct pronouns for the appropriate day of the week. Since we swap our pronouns and names with each other, this may otherwise lead to misidentification.

4. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Steve Aeoki

5. Dr. Floyd

Dr. Floyd Member

Perhaps a kind of Brainstorm to find the Nirvana or a short time to take a relax from the raw day after day reality.