List of updated Acquas plugins (Acustica Audio) to Core 13

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Talmi, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

So I will update this list as the updates to the new core 13 "engine" (better perf, sat modeling, etc.) are being implemented to the already released acquas.

They are going to focus on that for the end of 2018 and begining of 2019, so a lot are being release, they number them as new versions (which is a good thing cause at least it resets the numbers of authorizations slots for said plugins: for example if you were at 4 authorized Diamond plugin, the diamond 2 updated plugin will have 0 authorization used before the first install), although it's just a core updgrade, no resampling, no added functions or features so far, it's not like the big upgrade from pink 1 to pink 2 for example, or Magenta 3 to 4, etc....Sand 2 for example is almost identical except in its behavior next to Sand 1.

The first core 13 release acqua was Taupe, then El Rey was released. Another release that includes Core 13 is the new family (and for now free) member named Ceil.

Sand 2 : first to be updated a couple of weeks ago.

Viridian 2, 10 days ago.

In the last week they updated and released : Ruby 2, Diamond 2 and Diamond Lift 2.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • List
  3. GodHimSelf

GodHimSelf Platinum Record

I am eagerly awaiting for an update on titanium, that multiband compressor is awesome but it eats all my processor (i7 2,2 quad)...

4. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Yeah I'm also eager for titanium revamp, as well as their other compressors (ultramarine and aquamarine)...Better ressources handling...The compression is one of the aspects that recent upgrades of several cores have boosted. And those compressors date in their latest offering. The end of the echo bug will also be welcome. But I aslo hope that for those we'll get some resampling going. I think that was the idea for ultramarine, I wonder if it still will be the case or if we're gonna get a "simple" core update before. Hope we get seperate pres. Love the pres in Titanium single band and in ultramarine. Aquamarine offers the purple pres, in addition to its own. That would be splendid to use in individual units on any tracks without to have to pull the whole compressor if not needed.

5. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Wondering what sort of regular discounts you guys (and gals... are there any females here? It's a bit of a boys club).... ummmmm, where was I? Discounts! I'm on a 35% which is ongoing.

6. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

7. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Was there a single jump from 35 to 55? I'm optimistic. No I'm not. I'll probably spend another thousand euro and get a 36% discount.

8. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

No you'll get there pretty fast. I think they changed their grid recently.
    Anyway I was at 45% starting at 3000€ spent there (between 3000 and 3500) (and 40% was at the 2000€ spent mark), and then I think they changed it, I think I had previously read the max sale was 45% (when they sold less products), then one day I got an email saying I now get the top discount rate of 55% for people having spent between 3000 and 10000 € in their products. I don't think you can go higher than that.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  9. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Donald Trump has confirmed that "we have the highest highs on record for any period of highs in the history of highs"

10. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Final proof that he is high himself [​IMG] (sorry for being off topic).

11. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Cream 2 has just been released, updated to core 13 too.

12. Grok

Grok Producer

There's the free (free until february 14th, and then €99) new Ceil AA plugin
    ...based on Focusrite ISA 430 channel strip with maybe some modifications
    Grab it for free while you can.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  13. tooloud

tooloud Guest

Trialled El Rey for three minutes. Now owned. A/B'd it against the Pye in Viridian and couldn't believe the depth and detail it brought out. The hype is true! Like analogue, you push and it just pushes back. Now what do I do with all of my UAD2 compressors?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List