Liquidsonics Stop Working In FL Studio

Discussion in 'Software' started by Doctor_Me, Jan 11, 2021.

1. vuuru_keg

vuuru_keg Platinum Record

hey guys, just wanted to let yall know since im a legit user of Lustrous Plates that the VST3 doesnt work in FL Studio.
    so its not a problem with the crack, its actually how it is in the legit version too, VST 2 works well tho

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Doctor_Me

Doctor_Me Platinum Record

Yeah, thanks for the remind, I've tested Lustrous plates on VST3 version and it's not working at all, not even try to do anything.
    Thanks for the clarifying bro.

3. adsaxxx

adsaxxx Ultrasonic

Absolutely, Just Lustrous Plates & Seventh Heaven and I'm done looking for any other too. i was really loving the Denise perfect room and perfect plate, cuz they sounded really clean but these liquidsonics ones are phenomenal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

vst3 all working :woot:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2021
  5. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

Hi guys, unfortunately it seems a problem related to liquidsonics lustrous plates. Again after a while it stops working until you tap the GUI again. And since it's a product included in All Slate Access I wouldn't be surprised by a timebomb from Steven, but also from Liquidsonics itself. VST2 and AAX. I haven't tested the others Liquidsonics products.

6. Doctor_Me

Completely agree,
    Never tried the Denise ones, but after try lots of reverb vsts, the ones liked the most were the PCM Bundle from Lexicon, but usually with high and low cuts... But these two from Liquidsonics sound gorgeous even without touching the equalizer settings, the lows almost don't interfere in the mix and the top end is so clean and smooth that I feel bad to even think in remove that from my mix...
    BTW, tried out the Cinematic Rooms, and I'm really impressed, if you want a real acoustic space sounding that's the one to go, really amazing, I think I need to add that to my "for the rest of my life reverbs" list too, lol

7. Doctor_Me

Don't think they will time bomb, Ilok seens pretty secure for developpers to even think about a counter attack if it ever get cracked... Anyway, I think R2R would notice that before release it...
    And about test the other ones, I recommend you to do it Verberate and Illusion are not so outstanding in my opinion, but the other ones are just phenomenal, really worth a try.

8. itisntreal

itisntreal Guest

These reverbs sound amazing fuck lexicon fuck valhalla fuck slate digital reverbsuite fuck artsacoustic fuck uvi sparkverb

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  9. Gyorgy Ligeti

Gyorgy Ligeti Platinum Record

Team R2R are gods, and surely they have defeated iLok in all its versions, even the most impossible to cr.ck. I mean what R2R once referred to as "extra protection". Thank you for the advice, I'll try to test all Liquisonics products throughout the day.

10. Ballz

Ballz Producer

Are you getting volume spikes with Seventh Heaven?

• List
  11. adsaxxx

adsaxxx Ultrasonic

Not sure if its the traffic but the IR downloads are taking a hell lotta time even though I've got insane speeds. Have not been able to test yet. will report if any.

12. Doctor_Me

Tried it for at least 30 minutes here, no issue at all... Same with Verberate and Cinematic Rooms, they all seem to work flawlessly.

Edit. Tried only the VST versions, not the VST3. The only one I tried the VST3 was Lustrous Plates to see if it solves the problem but it actually made it worse.

13. Kensmith

Kensmith Noisemaker

I'm getting volume spikes with Seventh Heaven in Pro Tools 12.5

• List
  14. Doctor_Me

Yeah, after some more tests I can guarantee that 7th heaven have no issue here, I feel bad for you bro, even tho my favorite from them still Lustrous Plates, If i needed to keep only one it would be the one, and it's the one that refuses to work here, unless I let it's gui open, but let 3 or 4 instances of it open may use more cpu than I can afford.

And the worst thing is that probably we are not going to have a fix soon, seems like we are isolated cases

15. Kensmith

Kensmith Noisemaker

I have too ask. did you put your IR's on c-disk or other disk?

16. Doctor_Me

I put them on C drive, my main one, on program data Liquidsonics folder.
    As you use Pro Tools I assume you use AAX version wright? Is there a way to use VST2 in Pro Tools? If so, give it a try, maybe this can solve your issue.

17. Kensmith

Kensmith Noisemaker

Yes, VST2 can be used in Pro Tools with a little help,but first I am going to put the IR's on C-drive and see what happen.
    Be cool Doc.:wink:

18. Ballz

Ballz Producer

Try putting Seventh Heaven(100% wet) on a return track on Rooms 2 - Marble Room. Then send a kick/snare loop through it and you will more than likely get the bug we're talking about. The NonLin and Room 1 modes were also doing it for me but the Marble room was very obvious. You just have to let it run for about 16 bars tops and you'll see the volume spike a few times.

19. Ballz

Ballz Producer

Yea just checked FL Studio and it's doing the same thing there as it was doing in Ableton Live....

20. Doctor_Me

Yeah, can confirm it, maybe a bug with the "Rooms 2", sounds like a random volume modulation, haven't noticed it at first, I usually use more plates and chambers and since they were working fine I've assumed everything was... My mistake, specially with Kensmith, maybe I've done you change your whole folder location for no reason, sorry bro... and thanks for Ballz for bringing out this information.