Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven Pro?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Introninja, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Are there any members here that have used it yet, that can give their personal insights?

Im about to try the 14 day demo in coming weeks, but wanna cut down on ir's & reverb plugins i currently have. I was thinking of creating a hybrid modular set-up of convo & algo and build my own platform. Something like Nebula & Pro-R, but if 7 heaven, is as good as they say, then maybe it just might suffice.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. shomyca

shomyca Producer

I am doing orchestral tracks and it became my go to verb. I did an extensive comparing with other verbs in my toolkit, lex pcm, lx480, ea verbs, vss3, verbsuite, altiverb (samplicity m7 irs too)...compared it even with R4 and VSR24 demos. I went for 7thH coz, being a copy of an M7, it's a magnificent sounding verb, plus it overcame the usual convo problems with static picture and no editing possibilities. Ofc you have to like that sound so definitely try it... the other verbs are amazing as well (i love r2 for example), and I still use them, 7thH is a real room kind of verb, when i need something less real i go for others. And yeah, I went for pro coz I know I wouldn't be satisfied with the little guy, the real gems are in the pro version. Just my 2c. Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. Tod Slaughter

Tod Slaughter Ultrasonic

Got pro on sale and never looked back as it has most things covered

5. m9cao

m9cao Producer

recently i found that i love those simple reverb plugs, like audio assault verbstation and NI RC 24, a simple reverb with best graphic was enough for me.

6. Mat O

Mat O Guest

Mturboverb and Softube TSAR1 are great for roomy sound.

7. petepx

petepx Kapellmeister

I really like mine, it's my favorite reverb. I would give it a try.

8. bluerover

bluerover Audiosexual

Samplicity’s Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library
    Samplicity has created a new Impulse Response Library, using the immensely popular and highly acclaimed Bricasti M7 reverb unit. And again, Samplicity has created a very complete, accurate and excellently sounding set of impulse responses, all in True Stereo and in Mono-to-Stereo. This library surpasses all previously released Bricasti IRs in terms of signal-to-noise ratios and detailed and rich reverb tails.

This library is completely FREE, to comply with the request from Bricasti that it is allowed to create impulse responses with the M7, as long as these IRs are not included in any commercial product.

Bricasti is a registered trademark of Bricasti Design Ltd., Medford MA, USA.

DOWNLOAD HERE :
    http://www.samplicity.com/bricasti-m7-impulse-responses/

*EDIT* - Sorry, I meant to post this in the "Best Freeware For Making Music Thread...."

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. VintageDOC

VintageDOC Kapellmeister

Liquidsonics makes first class reverbs. I have used the earlier version, called Reverberate, with M7 impulses and others and it is superb. 7th Heaven adds something more...I can only call it "delicious". And if you are into surround, using 2 or more of either reverb creates a full space or, with long reverb times and unusual impulses, extraordinary textures. The head honcho is very friendly and answers questions almost immediately. I also have R4 which offers different but equally rich spaces...and, again, the new Symphony (R4 up to 7.1 or even more if you have Nuendo) is a genuine masterpiece of algorithmic reverb design. And here too, the designer is friendly, answers questions immediately.
    You can't miss.

10. Adam Ford

Adam Ford Producer

How dare you remember me the most expensive plugin I'd like to have and the most Lush reverb I've ever tried? Now I'm sad again.

Jokes apart, it's wonderful, even better than Altiverb and the various Lexicons for me, it makes everything natural and with Lex's and Pro-R, maybe vintage verb if you're into retro sounds, you can easily delete every other reverb (maybe keep a Spring in your pocket, a dirty one).

Hope to see it soon on sister site.

11. TinTin

TinTin Platinum Record

i´m sure you dont see this anytime soon .

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Cool thanks, ill give it a run in coming weeks but at the same time compare a custom setup

13. SyphonX

SyphonX Kapellmeister

Physical iLok2 or iLok3..... Shame, they lost a customer..... :bleh:

14. WillTheWeirdo

WillTheWeirdo Audiosexual

Liquidsonics is the only other company next to Acustica Audio still pushing IR technology and IMHO Liquidsonics makes great verb plugins worthy of recommending.

15. thepie

thepie Ultrasonic

How does it compare to B2 because imo nothing has come close to that for orchestral related stuff/ stage positioning etc.

16. VintageDOC

VintageDOC Kapellmeister

I have found that B2 generally tends to be a tad thicker than Liquidsonics, which has always seemed to me to have a very rich unobtrusive presence about it. It is possible of course to make Liquidsonics sound like some of the B2 possibilities, and vice versa for B2 with respect to Liquidsonics. It all depends, as usual, on taste and necessities, the kind of music you are doing, etc. I use B2 for making special timbral events and Liquidsonics or Exponential Audio for full natural spaces. If I had only B2 I am quite sure I could find appropriate ways to get what I need, it's really quite good. And since I like to contact the designers, I can vouch for Andrew Souter at 2C-Audio, a very cooperative and interesting person.