Liquid Music v1.6.1 Update

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by NYCGRIFF, Aug 18, 2016.

1. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

[​IMG]

WaveDNA releases Liquid Music v1.6.1

[​IMG]

What's new in 1.6.1?

Drag-N-Drop MIDI Export for VST and AU

The ability to quickly export your MIDI compositions by dragging and dropping is now available for Liquid Music VST and AU. There is a new button in the toolbar at the top of the screen that looks like a square with a ‘plus’ in the middle of it.

Upgrade Now

MusicTech Reviews Liquid Music for Live

[​IMG]
    "Wave DNA’s Liquid Music For Live is a unique product, and a must-have for anybody.” – Martin Delaney
    Martin Delaney talks about Liquid Music in his new review with MusicTech. Giving it an overall score of 9/10, he shares his enthusiasm for Liquid Music, calling it “an authentic music creation tool”.

Be sure to read about his full experience in the article below.

Read More

Liquid Music - Export MIDI: Drag-n-Drop
    [​IMG]
    Learn about all the ways you can use the new Export MIDI: Drag-n-Drop feature.
    WaveDNA's very own User Experience Consultant, Haig, shows us how he exports MIDI created using Liquid Music to Logic X, his desktop, or to notation software.

Click to watch the full video:

Watch Video

** Stay tuned for a giant Liquid Music Sale starting Aug 23rd! **

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SUBMIT YOUR ARTIST PROFILE
    Do your want your music to be featured by WaveDNA? If so, e-mail [email protected] and tell us your story, we'd love to have you in the Artist or User Profile series on the WaveDNA blog.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. floond

floond Platinum Record

Hmm, should maybe give the vst version a try. The M4L device sadly crashes constantly for me, so never found much use for it in me projects.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. NYCGRIFF

NYCGRIFF Audiosexual

That's a real shame. The 'concept' of this software is promising (when it works). I'm still on the "trial" run with this. I'll see if this "update" irons out the bugs.

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Just downloaded and installed the trial. This looks really cool. It makes me want to use my pen/tablet for more than just photoshop.