linksnappy

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Darkadark, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Darkadark

Darkadark Newbie

Hey all hope this isn't the wrong place to ask. I have a Linksnappy account but I'm not sure how to download from here. Can anyone help. Cheers

3. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

hello @Darkadark

i can help since i had linksnappy and just expired last week

first thing you should have internet download manager/ IDM
    (if you dont have it already check your PM i just sent you mine uploaded from my MEGA account)
    after you set up the IDM and patch it successfully then

first thing you should do is
    OPEN LINKSNAPPY BROWSER AFTER you login
    click on DOWNLOAD section you will see a small box where you will copy all links you want to download (lets say links from rapidgator)
    INSIDE that box and click on DOWNLOAD NOW (you will get generated links from linksnappy ,copy all these generated links
    NOW OPEN IDM and click on TASK THEN UNDER TASK select the 3rd choice that says ADD BATCH DOWNLOAD FROM CLIPBOARD
    and check yes to all links after you see the IDM sees the links and its file size ,,now click OK

NOW on IDM BROWSER you must set up the download location and choose the speed of your internet
    click on DOWNLOADS then option (DOWNLOADS is 2 buttons next to TASK button)

next step is to save your downloads and locate them to external hard drive/ local drive (and i recommend external drives if you are in to downloading big files like movies and TV series)

NOW setting up your internet speed :easy ..while you are at downloads section Click on CONNECTION and
    if you do have HIGHspeed then choose the last choice DIERECT CONNECTION /ETHERNET CABLE/MOBILEG4 BLAH BLAH

for max connection number either 16 or 24 (and i recommend you do a speed test before downloading big files)

thats it

good luck darkadark and welcome aboard

4. Darkadark

Darkadark Newbie

Thank your very much for the reply hani King. really apricate it m8 :)

5. RachProko

RachProko Producer

Yes, it seems to be up again!

6. RachProko

RachProko Producer

Sorry, wrong thread. But it never hurts if something is back up again, does it? :wink:

7. Christopher Walker

Christopher Walker Newbie

To download from Linksnappy, you will first need to create an account and log in. You can then search for the file or files you want to download, select the file and click the “Download” button. You will then be able to choose the download speed and the type of file you want to download. Once the download is complete you can access the file from your account. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.