Lifte after Death E.p. - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Domy Castellano, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Domy Castellano

Domy Castellano Member

Hello guys! This is my first post here on audiosex.
    I've been following this forum a lot and I really love it! Lately I decided to post something on my own :)

Would love to hear some opinions about this ep that also has a remix I made

Thanks for your time and have a nice day :bow: (sorry for my english, I'm Italian lolz)

3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Thanks DC..... I like it! :wink:

Well produced and nice grooves!

4. errorjan

errorjan Ultrasonic

Like it, too - punchy, nicley tuned bassdrum, absolut no distortion, technically perfect and last not least sounds very chilly.. Interessting effect to slowly widen the snare/clap @0:20 through reverb.
    Also not often these days to hear a something like "dynamic range" in a track. Do you know by chance how is the avg. loudness in LUFS?

5. Domy Castellano

Domy Castellano Member

Thank you so much for your comments guys! Based on Izotope Insight LUFS meter the average should be around -11.. Kinda compressed for my own taste, but in electronic Music this could maybe be part of the "sound" :rofl:

6. errorjan

errorjan Ultrasonic

I think -11 LUFS is a good compromise for that genre. Probably the loudest position in the song then about +/-8. Must be somewhere in the middle between loudness war and loudness peace, these days probably even a bit closer to peace...
    Some weeks ago I measured a EDM track of Spinnin' records.. Those guys are really a bit crazy - can't remember the average, but the loudest paggage was -4.5 :crazy: Didn't really sounded distorted, but - can't find the right words, something like a homogeneous mass and somehow flat, like most songs from them. Maybe the kids like that these days, not sure why they are doing so..

Scusa, enough off topic ;) Keeping my fingers pressed that the EP will be successful :like::like:

7. De Stijl

De Stijl Member

Very nice product