License Transfer for DopeVST software

Discussion in 'Software' started by aymat, Jul 26, 2016.

1. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Hey all,

I'm looking to sell the DopeVST bundle I bought last year and haven't had much luck getting an answer from their support team about transferring my licenses. Has anyone here had to deal with this before using their software? I'm not sure if they even have a system in place to do so since the software is just authenticated with a simple serial # and I dont believe its tied to any of my personal data. Would there be any repercussions just selling the software outright with the provided serials? I have no interest in keeping the software or using it, just want to pass it on to someone who will.

3. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Ah nevermind, just received info that licenses can be transferred to the new owner easily by providing name and email info.