Library currently not installed problem

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Kbamp, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Kbamp

Kbamp Newbie

Hello everyone,thank you for the invaluable help and advices you are offering ..This is my first post here ,I would be grateful for any proposed solutions .
    I downloaded Berlin orchestra inspire 2 (added it kontakt 5.6) but I can’t get it to work in kontakt 6 (when I try to load an nki file I get the message :library currently not installed )
    I ve already checked the snpid in the .XML and nicnt file and they match and also deleted an .xml with the same snpid that I found but still the same message appears ..
    Anyone knows what am I missing ?
    Thank you In advance ..

3. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

there should be an osx & win installer in every BERLIN libraries, try to run that once, then it should show up . (make sure you are using Kontakt 6 from the aw scene)

4. Talula

Talula Rock Star

do you have kontakt 5.8.1? if you have this version can you load library with it?
    what is your os? if windows - you must run kontakt as admin (standalone, not plugin).

5. Kbamp

Kbamp Newbie

Thank you for answering so promptly.i run the installer for OS X then tried to load an nki from kontakt 6 but same message appears .the library does show up in the native browser but I can’t load anything ..Would be grateful for any other advice ..

6. Kbamp

Kbamp Newbie

Thank you for replying unfortunately I don’t have kontakt 5.8.1 ..my os version is Mojave 10.14.1 .its a bit weird cause I had the same problem with another library but after correcting and matching the snpid in xml and nicnt it loaded on the fly ..but this one I don’t know what’s different ..

7. Moleman

Moleman Platinum Record

that is something wrong with the kontakt version at your end. i never had any problems with any OT BERLIN series i downloaded so far.

i'm using Kontakt v6.2.2 portable edition on win10

8. Talula

Talula Rock Star

you must enter password after add library. are kontakt showed this window?