libraries show up in standalone but not in my daw kontakt

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by wintermusic19, May 9, 2020.

1. wintermusic19

wintermusic19 Noisemaker

hey people ,

im kinda new and noob (but im trying to educate myself) to all the kontakt thingy , so im hoping i can get some help !

i have kontakt portable installed , so when i open kontakt portable in standalone it works fine , i add libraries with file manager and libraries get loaded up and im super happy with the whole standalone thing

but the real issue is when i open my daw and load kontakt portable ! when i click on manage libraries button , it gives me " library manager not found " error and it dosnt show any library which i added in standalone ! and if i try to load up library trough files tab it shows " this instrument belongs to a lib thats currently not installed " !
    so can someone help me ?

THANKS A LOT !

3. jazzzz

jazzzz Platinum Record

Best Answer
    If you added libraries in portable standalone, those should appear in the library tab in the vst plugin, as well.
    If there was nothing appearing in the DAW, it means that you have the vst plugin of another portable there.
    First clean up your multiple Kontakt vst plugins in your DAW and be sure wich you add afterwards.
    Check the vst plugin folders in your system.

Oh, and one more thing:
    Don't forget to click the SAVE button in library manager after having added those libraries otherwise it won't save the process.

4. wintermusic19

wintermusic19 Noisemaker

thanks a lot mate ! all my libraries showed up in daw kontakt ! u just made my day ! means a lot ! :)