Libraries don't save? OSX

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Bob L, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Bob L

Bob L Newbie

I've been told that to get your kontakt 6 libraries working on mac, you just install all your libraries onto kontakt 5.6.6 and then when you open them on kontakt 6 it will be there.

However, when I open kontakt 6 none of my libraries are there. When I go back to 5.6.6, I can see that all my libraries have disappeared and I have to readd them again.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is there any way to save libraries on kontakt 5.6.6 so they appear on kontakt 6?

3. mattyboy

mattyboy Noisemaker

Had the same problem just recently and thought I was going to go insane with that. What fixed it:
    1. Install Native Access
    2. Run it AND log into it once (create a free account if you have to)
    3. Once you're logged in, it should show the libraries you already tried to add and you can close it and all your already added libraries as well as the future ones should be added correctly and not disappearing anymore. I also noticed that the .xml files are no longer created in Service Center folder but there are .plist files of the libraries created in Preferences folder.

4. GrimmJaw

GrimmJaw Newbie

You should check SNIPD number of .xml files in Service Center. The number should be same with .nicnt ones.