lfo tool display

Discussion in 'Software' started by funkman, Aug 17, 2023.

1. funkman

funkman Ultrasonic

when i load lfo tool and select a preset the centre display shows the curve for that preset.if i move through the presets the centre changes to a moving green display for that preset.
    if i close lfo tool,but go back into it(its still in my inserts,i havent reinserted it) the display is the way it should be i.e. shows the curve for that preset.nothing moving around.
    is there a setting to have the curve just showing?
    thanks

3. funkman

funkman Ultrasonic

come on folks,someone bound to know answer to this.
    fed up watching tutorials of people using lfo tool and the waveform is on the screen for them.
    so basically when i load lfo tool in default state,it has a sidechain kinda curve,with waveform in centre to show when bassnotes hit.
    but if i selectany preset i dont see the waveform,even if i select the display waveform button.
    also,the blue lfo graph is no longer there,just a greyed out filter(hp,lp,or whatever filter is selected.
    someone please help me with this as im fed up watching videos with people using lfo tool with no issue like this

4. funkman

funkman Ultrasonic

helllooooooooo

5. Mechanix604

Mechanix604 Kapellmeister

Greeeeeetings, Maybe reinstall it? Maybe reinstall the graphics card driver?

6. krameri

krameri Platinum Record

I don't personally know anyone who still uses LFO Tool. Have you looked at Shaperbox? It's twice the price, but it's available on the sister site to at least try it.

https://www.cableguys.com/shaperbox

7. Mechanix604

Mechanix604 Kapellmeister

i use v1.768 no problems so far.

8. funkman

funkman Ultrasonic

thanks for replies.
    i had reinstalled before to no avail,but reintalled there again just to tick it off.
    same problem.
    just when i was about to assign it to the" reasons why i never get any actual production done(but not really the reason) folder" i noticed the "lfo routing" tab on right hand side(id swear that wasnt there before,hehe)
    clicked it and we are now sucking diesel baby.
    now im off to install more needless plugins.
    thanks again