Letitbit /Uploaded/Hulkfile … Best downloading host?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by recycle, Apr 3, 2014.

1. recycle

recycle Guest

I usually download with uploaded.net premium and it's ok. They have a fast support online too in case of any question. I'm now using rapidgator and I have problems: from time to time the site forget my premium login and goes back to free and, with jdownloader,I have buggy behaviour.

I would like the opinions of audioz members on different hosts: what is the best?

3. Levitate

Levitate Producer

I actually don't have a premium acct at the moment so been slow going for me and I'm digging anywhere and everywhere for stuff.I use jdownloader sometimes.It used to be pretty cool with jdownloader 2 and finding premium databases for it,works sometimes,haven't done it in awhile and last time I did it didn't seem to work too great.I found one cool site called Hyperspeeds (seems to be down right now though) that'll download as premium on some hosts uploaded etc.You have to have adblock disabled and it doesn't work sometimes and you gotta do it a few times,downside is you gotta wait 15 minutes to download another file.I like uploaded,rapidgator,bitshare,zippyshare,mighyupload,hulkfile,don't really like letitbit or any of the ones that have the file search,it seems to barely ever find the file.Mega is ok.Rapidshare is awful now and super slow,4 shared is alright sometimes,but gotta have an account and a lot of bogus files on there.I'll mess with torrent sometimes but there's only a couple decent uploaders of audio stuff and there's a lot of bogus stuff on there too and you gotta take precautions to use it like peerblock or ipblock(linux) or a vpn,etc.I'd like to get a usenext or usenet.nl account again,haven't been on usenet for a long time,used to be a lot of good stuff on there some rare and hard to find and nothing beats the connection speed,I think I've hit 20-25 mb/s before,a lil tricky to learn how to navigate but pretty awesome, there were like 2 categories especially one was alt bin audiowarez and the other was sound samples or something...

4. recycle

recycle Guest

a lot of useful infos, thanks levitate

5. Demon

Demon Producer

I used rapidshare in its glorious days, when it went "ba-pown" I moved to Netload and it was ok for a while. Then that one also went weird so I tried quite a few. I have to say Uploaded has the best response and speed for me. I use it with JDownloader and I've never had a problem. I hope it stays that way, I can'e be bothered looking for a new one again!

Good luck, mate.

6. eskimoz

eskimoz Member

all good for me!!! :grooves:

7. lampwiikk

lampwiikk Member

Check out Alldebrid and RealDebrid, both have worked very well for me

8. Mr_Amine

Mr_Amine Rock Star

i think Mediafire.com & zippyshare.com

i like mediafire more since you can resume downloading a file

and both work great with IDMN

9. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

1+ for RealDebrid. Decent speed and cheap although their hosts go down alot but not for long

10. widgetmaster

widgetmaster Newbie

I've tried a few ... my favorite and the one I keep going back to is UL ... it's the best imho.

11. Victor

Victor Noisemaker

I don't have a premium account, so for me from the free hosts the best are Hulkfile (download with 300-400 kb/s) and Zippyshare (but releasers don't usually post links to Zippy, you must wait for mirrors).

12. Dazeon

Dazeon Ultrasonic

And then lumfile.

13. Demon

Demon Producer

I have to say... once you go premium, you can't go back. It's a bloody addiction. I download a minimum of 5gb per day.

I can see it already:

Demon: "Hi, My name is Demon"

Everyone at AudioSex: "Hi Demon"

Demon: "It's been 3 hours since my last download"

*Everyone claps".

Demon: "And this time it was just some Barbie movie for my 3yo daughter, I haven't downloaded a VST or a kontakt library in 2 days"

*Everyone cheers and drink cheap coffee.

Oh man, I think that was too much wine tonight.

14. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

+2 for realdebrid, i've been using it for over a year now. my main gripe is that rapidgator always seems to be down. i find myself using uploaded for 95% of my downloads, but it's nice to have access to all those other hosts when i need them.

15. Levitate

Levitate Producer

No problem :wink: