GOOD NEWS!! Let us pray for and wish well to @tonyg

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Luka, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I gave you a like for your wishes for Tony. I'm very sorry to hear your life not being the same though!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  2. 30hz

30hz Producer

c'mon Tony !!!!

3. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

@Luka

I don't know whether this might be an idea, but if everyone who wanted to wish Tony well was to make a .wav , could you put them all together and send it to his mum. I read once that coma victims respond well to people's voices. and if the hospital wouldn't mind maybe they could play the CD on continuous of people's well wishes?

• Like Like x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  4. MichaelPatterson

MichaelPatterson Kapellmeister

This isn't the place for making a statement about religion. If you believe and pray, then pray for him; if you don't, respect the good intentions of others and send him positive thoughts instead.

On-topic, we all hope for the best in this tragic situation.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Selfish and ignorant.
    Fingers crossed he pulls through.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Holy f..., that's very sad to hear.

I don't care if one is religious or not. I'm not but I wish him the best like all folks here.
    And the least possible suffering for his closest ones, all things considered.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  7. The-RoBoT

The-RoBoT Rock Star

Get well Tony and best of luck with recovery :mates:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. Spyfxmk2

Spyfxmk2 Guest

Best wishes & a quick recovery to Tony :bow:
    @Luka thanks for letting us know.
    if you ever speak to his Mother again,please let her know that she has our prayers & love.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

@Sylenth.Will.Fall I think it is an excellent idea. I don't think the family would be against it. Miracles do happen and while deployed I witnessed it more than once.A similar method was used with a guy from my platoon, instead of voices a doctor played some combat movie extra loud and that did the trick. I'm still freaking out over this thing. About 10 ago I called him to ask him a question and he told me he would call me back because he was helping an Argentine guy from the forum with some installations. That is the type of person he is. Always willing to help you. When I talk to his people I will ask for permission to upload the photos of the crash so you guys can see that it is a miracle he is alive, albeit in comma, but a miracle nevertheless. Just think about this next time you decide to drink and drive.

10. Luka

Luka Platinum Record

I definitively will talk to her at least once a day and let her know that we got positive energy going his way. Earlier I sent her the link to the Forum so it is likely that she has read some of our get well wishes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  11. Tarkus

Tarkus Producer

Thanks Luka, please keep us informed, and I look forward to the day you tell us he is doing well.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  12. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

I'm so sorry to hear that, but at least very glad that your brother has woken up :)

I'm so sorry too! Man, I wish I could do something for you! At least I am very sure you make dope music in a very unique way :)

13. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

Yep, I was talking to him a lot lately in the background. He was giving me some very wise advices! He is indeed a very nice guy with a sense for humor. That's for sure!

I say it very careful, but comma could be good aswell. Please, don't get me wrong, and I know it sounds weird, but it's basically an automatic reaction from your brain to put you in a deep sleep to prevent more damage and therefore to get a better recovery aswell. If your own brain can put you in a deep sleep immediately after a car crash for instance, then your brain still works, right? At least that's something positive you should take with you. It needs time for him to awake. I only seriously hope so much his injuries aren't that big after it though.

He is sleeping now, but I am sure his mind is still floating around. So I am sure even himself reads and hears everything and it will make him stronger to recover and to get awake aswell. At one day he will be there, be able to do what he love and be able to spend time with his friends, family and so on. And before you know it he will be there :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  14. farao

farao Rock Star

Wishing him the very best recovery. Sending out thoughts of love.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  15. julianbre

julianbre Producer

Prayers for Tony! I hope you will make a full recovery.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  16. Peter Krav

Peter Krav Producer

@Sylenth.Will.Fall @Nick12
    Thank you guys for your support
    The chances of someone recovering from a coma largely depend on the severity and cause of their brain injury, their age and how long they've been in a coma. But it's impossible to accurately predict whether the person will eventually recover, how long the coma will last and whether they'll have any long-term problems.
    People who do wake up from a coma usually come round gradually. They may be very agitated and confused to begin with.
    Some people will make a full recovery and be completely unaffected by the coma. Others will have disabilities caused by the damage to their brain. They may need physiotherapy, occupational therapy and psychological assessment and support during a period of rehabilitation, and may need care for the rest of their lives.
    In my case of recovery was to learn everything from the beginning and the most difficult part was to learn my family!
    (imagine you living with a strange couple in the same house and they tell you they are your parents....)
    I wish a full recovery to @TonyG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • List
  17. JM6996

JM6996 Rock Star

So sad to hear :(
    @TonyG : I wish you a full recovery and get well as soon as possible.
    @Luka : thank you .. and tell his Mom and family we support and love them <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  18. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

I think sending positive energy and praying can actually help, so here we go. Get well soon!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • List
  19. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Wish him the best.... and the drunken plankton the worst...

50% chance he will make it too... so I'll think positive and hope for the upside of the chances...

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  20. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

so sad to hear that
    prayers for speedy recovery for you tony

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List