Let´s start a podcast ;)!

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by LogicVOsingerGIRL, Nov 13, 2014.

1. LogicVOsingerGIRL

LogicVOsingerGIRL Newbie

Hello

To the site administrator and everyone involved in this site ;)

why don´t we start an " Audio Sex Radio Podcast "where everyone can create their own audio content of no more than 15 min each so we can set up our own " AUDIO SEX radio " .. ;)

It will be an interesting way to discuss, express our doubts, and introduce ourselves and our work .. and also a great way to promote the site. ;)

what do you think =?

we could do a multilingual podcast ( for those who don't speak English or prefer to create content in their own language )

I am sure that 10 min of each can make more than 24 hours of content non stop !

I haven´t seen anything like this online ;)

ok o ok ok ok ok ok

Kiss from Spain! :mates:

3. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

I have an Idea too, why We don't get a Label too, i think this in interesting... :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

let's see what Cata have in mind!

4. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Sound Cloud thats your podcast :wink:

5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

Audio sex RADIO nice :break: :grooves:

6. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

Our activities at AudioZ are still illegal today, in the eyes of the law. We are not so well placed to get into normal activities at the risk of revealing our identities, the site's duty of care to us would need to somehow promise us that they will do all in their power to preserve our anonymity for any of these 'normal' activities. These projects would be best served if they were done on a platform that is not associated with AudioZ, and that this fact is made clear, even though we meet there and form friendships there. Some people are not so sharp, not so careful, and may innocently land themselves in trouble, it would be our duty to think about everybody's protection! Let's say that someone puts their music into on of these projects, then gets the confidence to approach labels, and tells them about their first exposure on a warez site, not everyone running legal business would want to know or be associated with that person, and may even contact the authorities and devs. Just sounding out a caution :mates:

7. sideshowbob

sideshowbob Producer

8. LogicVOsingerGIRL

LogicVOsingerGIRL Newbie

*no*

I wasn´t thinking of a player c or a form to publish our music ... Of course for that we have sound cloud, myspace, youtube, band camp and independent labels and radios... etc.. :rofl:

My approach was more a place where we could discuss , share and talk about ourselves as musicians, producers, sound engineers, ...etc to share our experiences and help others who are starting with any problems they may encounter. More about the HUMANS that are part of sites like AUDIO SEX ...

I don´t see anything ilegal in that ( you can use your nicks if you think you could get into trouble by something you say ).. of course some will want to showcase their music at some point of the conversation/ exposition .. but no, I wasn't talking about a music player ... but more of a " radio like" program we could develop as a podcast monthly . .

;) thank you
    :bow:

9. LogicVOsingerGIRL

LogicVOsingerGIRL Newbie

Yes maybe the place to create a musicians/sound engineers/anything related to audio .. is not AUDIO SEX . for the obvious reasons that JAck from the Movies says.
    In any case .. I will be happy to talk to anyone who wants to take part in this concept in a website that doesnt connect you to AUDIO SEX.
    Remember that I am not at all thinking of a music station to play music non stop , but more of a place to connect /discuss and learn from others who are doing JUST what you are doing but in other parts of the world . Yes, where you can talk to the mike .

thank you
    :bow: