Legit Pro Tools (Latest version) working with some Waves plugins?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by Joe Pepper, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Joe Pepper

Joe Pepper Noisemaker

Hi there, I own the latest legit Pro Tools version 2020.6 and I tend to use Waves plugins a lot and was wondering if anybody is using legit Pro Tools with cracked waves plugins with no problems?

Currently, CLA Echosphere, CLA Epic and StudioRack are the only plugins that showup in my Pro Tools. They function perfectly. I can access ALL the plugins through StudioRack and they work fine, however I do prefer to use the plugins individually without StudioRack. Wondering if anybody knows why all the individual plugins are not showing up?

If the other plugins work without issue, I don't see why the rest of them wouldn't either. So if anybody has this working or can pass along some info it would be greatly appreciated!

3. yodog

yodog Newbie

They should all work because the authorization happens outside of pro tools. Most waves plugins only support 96k sample rates and below. If your project is higher than that, the plugins won’t show.

4. Joe Pepper

Joe Pepper Noisemaker

Thanks for the reply, although my project is 44.1 so sample rate shouldn't be an issue. I'm going to try installing a newer version of Waves and see if that helps.